X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell you what boys

We have got a side to be proud of.
    So impressed with our battling and at times football
    against multi millionaire big spenders Villa.
    Fantastic again today, and I thought Cousins and Scowen who have been
    criticised recently were very good in the middle.
    Hope Pav's injury is just little knock.
    I know the FA cup is important but I believe we need to rest a few of
    those out there today v Leeds

Looked dangerous today when Wells was on and thought Freeman not just for his goal played really well.

Comment

Couldn't agree more Dave, this team is fun to watch, they work so hard for each other which makes us so hard to play against!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Looked dangerous today when Wells was on and thought Freeman not just for his goal played really well.
        played well but should of sqared it to Wells for a tap in 2nd half.would of been 3-1 game over

Comment

Smells like team spirit to me
          Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Showed fantastic battling qualities to secure the point today. Would have lost that in previous years.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Comment

Very happy with the way the team is playing but agree some
                players need a rest after a very busy week or so.

I still think we can name a strong side for the FA Cup even with us resting players. Perfect opportunity for BOS, Chair, Oteh, Manning and Hall to all get some quality game time against a strong opponent.
                Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  Couldn't agree more Dave, this team is fun to watch, they work so hard for each other which makes us so hard to play against!
                  Great to watch gator, agree.
                  They are everything we have missed since the money turned, they
                  will run through brick walls for us, so proud

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                    Very happy with the way the team is playing but agree some
                    players need a rest after a very busy week or so.

I still think we can name a strong side for the FA Cup even with us resting players. Perfect opportunity for BOS, Chair, Oteh, Manning and Hall to all get some quality game time against a strong opponent.
                    I agree, we are playing well and going to places like a Villa
                    and getting a point is a hell of a achievement.
                    We have no transfer window either, which is a shame, but
                    then again these boys deserve their games, they have been magnificent so far.
                    Well Don Steve and his staff, performed miracles imo already

Comment

Watched on the red button, thought we were class, equalised after a shaky spell and at times dominated, considering this was villa away I'm happy as fluck

Comment

So happy for Mac and the team. They never roll over and are always in it, should have won but delighted with a point. Just to put it into perspective villa had a player that cost Everton 25 million quid sitting on their bench.

Comment

So impressed with our battling
                          Spot on. Its not just the football that's improved under SMac, we look like we want it more these days.

Comment

Agree with all of that except for the last two lines , we definately should be playing our strongest side against Leeds , a cup run breeds confidence and success ,we arnt going up ,and even if we were ,i`d swap a season in the prem for a cup final apperance any day of the week !
                            Time to show the FA cup ( and the people who still attend cup matches )the respect it ( they ) deserves
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Agree with all of that except for the last two lines , we definately should be playing our strongest side against Leeds , a cup run breeds confidence and success ,we arnt going up ,and even if we were ,i`d swap a season in the prem for a cup final apperance any day of the week !
                              Time to show the FA cup ( and the people who still attend cup matches )the respect it ( they ) deserves
                              We have a small injury ravaged squad who have just played every minute of a crazy busy Xmas schedule.

Give them a week off for the FA cup. Not normally an advocate of this, but these are different circumstances this season and the boys need a week off.

Comment

Working...
                              X