No announcement yet.

Manning to be recalled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manning has hardly played at all for Rotherham since we played them. Maybe we told them he was coming back earlier and that was why he was dropped

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Manning has hardly played at all for Rotherham since we played them. Maybe we told them he was coming back earlier and that was why he was dropped
      Think he will go to League 1 on loan.

Comment

You must mean cousins as he'd do well to get a league 1 loan
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He's back. Super news. Get him straight in the matchday squad at least.
          I'd start him personally

Comment

Still think we should get Sylla off the books and bring in a midfielder on a 6 month loan

Comment

I hope he is motivated; Manning is a good player when he wants to..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Last edited by Brian Wilson; 08-03-2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

and Goss too...are United ready to buy him back yet? first refusal.
                  Lol. No chance that'll happen. Would like us to look at clearing some of the deadwood to possibly use that to bring in some strength in depth even a prem loan again. There must be someone from the premier league not being used much who would benefit us for 5 months. Obviously depends on wages used towards ffp if we have to pay off Sylla.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

and Goss too...are United ready to buy him back yet? first refusal.
                    goss is a weird one. my missus is a scot and her brother is a massive rangers fan and he loved him when he was up here. i'm in scotland for the new year and told him goss wasn't getting into our side which shocked him as he holds him in very high regard! i think goss needs a loan to a league 1 side just to show he can pull it in englamd as so far he's been considered light weight and not good enough.

i'm a bit iffy over recalling manning though, i think PW dropped him as qpr told him we'd be recalling him but i don't think we should have. he was getting game time up there and was developing nicely, i don't think we'll make the playoffs but maybe the club thinks we will so they want some extra depth. only thing that worries me though is the club will probably resort to luongo and cameron when they're back (our best midfield 2 imo) which will hamper manning in the future. i think we should have kept him at rotherham and focused on next seasons promotion push rather than this season as i think a fair few of our players could really benefit from another season in the championship. we've gotta go the brighton route to promotion imo. build a team thats ready for the prem otherwise we'll just be signing a bunch of new players.

don't get me wrong either, i'd LOVE for us to be in the prem again but we gotta think long term. would our current team survive the prem next season? no way. but the season after? quite possibly...

Comment

If only the club could make a statement regarding Goss and his situation..

Last edited by Shania; 01-01-2019, 03:08 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Goss is class. Get him in the side. That’s all

Comment

Good news and it makes perfect sense...

4 goals in 19 starts for Rotherham not bad at all.

I like him and his energy, and we are short of players.

Tough January ahead for Rangers imho.

Comment

Last edited by Brian Wilson; 08-03-2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Said this would happen in a different thread once they knew Luongo was going to be away so long

Comment

Working...
                              X