Oh Charlie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Charlie!

looks a shadow of the player he once was. A horrible miss just now. When’s he coming home? Next season maybe, assuming the ffp is sorted.

I know, that reflex wonder save by the city keeper from his flick makes him look good.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      looks a shadow of the player he once was. A horrible miss just now. When’s he coming home? Next season maybe, assuming the ffp is sorted.
      FFP is never sorted and is ongoing. Next season will be worse because we lose the last of our parachute payments.

Comment

Funny you say that as last few times I’ve seen him he’s looked washed up total shadow of goal machine we had

Comment

We can wave to him as we go up and they go down.

Comment

Who did he flick a V to as he came off? Just been dipping in and out of it as Mrs is playing George Michael. CD that is, not dressing up or anything

Comment

I wonder does Charlie Austin regard QPR as "home" ?!?
              Last edited by Rebel R's; 30-12-2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                I wonder does Charlie Austin regard QPR as "home" ?!?
                Been at Southampton longer than he’s been at any club, so I doubt it.

Comment

Looks finished to me and overweight as well. Done ok for himself on 50k a week so hell of a lot better than laying bricks day in day out for the rest of his days

Comment

Charlie who?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Looks finished to me and overweight as well. Done ok for himself on 50k a week so hell of a lot better than laying bricks day in day out for the rest of his days
                      Finished at 29? Is that what money does to you? Back in the day you were at your physical peak at that age!

Comment

Problem with Charlie Stanley is although young in age it looks little bit like his body has given up on him as he regularly injured.

I hope he comes good again as he’s one of my favourite Rangers player. Would love to see him back can’t see it though

Comment

Yea, perhaps so Wests. Hope so too.

Comment

The other thing with Chas is he loves a light ale and always has done which does not help either.

Comment

Just a player low on confidence, in a team that doesn't create many. No way is he finished. I would love him back here, not going to happen any time soon but I would welcome him back.

Comment

Working...
                              X