No announcement yet.

On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cousins since arriving has been major disappointment. Some players just don’t fit in at some clubs and think he’s the case with us

should deliver so much more then he does. Odd thing is when he fills gaps he does ok but slot him in rightful position and say it’s yours for few games and he shrinks

Comment

We are short of central nidfielders that's for sure. Cameron is going to be an injury concern at his age and the rest are just too poor minus mass. Cousins can't make a 5 yard pass so should never be playing championship football very similar to how the hell zesh played top level football is another mystery. Neither have a footballing brain or physique. Zesh is a nice chap though.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Cousins is no technical player he is a hard working player who breaks play up and move it on to the more creative players to do there stuff. All about opinions and you rate Cousins as highly as I rate Scowen. Luongo is a footballing midfielder whose distribution was sorely missed yesterday which neither of them two are capable of replacing.
        One last thing 73 your not going to accept that scowens was in for defencive m/f Cameron , cousins was in for creative Luongo he didn't so why blame scowens for a disjointed m/f

Comment

I am going to accept as a pairing those two yesterday are #### poor in comparison to the first choice pairing. As for who replaced who Cousins is no ball player so if as you point out he replaced Luongo the question is why as he has no qualities to match him.

Comment

Goss is the answer as the creative centre mid. Play him with one of them and watch us play better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              Goss is the answer as the creative centre mid. Play him with one of them and watch us play better!!!
              Agree he should be given a go.

Comment

Having seen him play for us and Rangers a few times I am confident he would be very good for us. Frustratingly though he hasn’t made the bench in ages so just don’t see it.... I think we will play cloggers through January and suffer as a consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  Jesus forgot he even existed

Comment

Didn't go yesterday but it looked like I didn't miss much. Stats didn't look too promising when I checked them towards the end. I think it tells us that the midfield pairing isn't the best...I would have rather dropped points against Reading trying out a few younger players than a bore draw with players we know aren't really up for it. On the bright side, Birmingham drew and we're edging closing to the play-offs.

Comment

Our possession stats have been poor in general so stats don't mean much as its the result that counts. 3 clean sheets in a row and 7 out of last nine points is brilliant for us, we would have liked 3 points v reading but there are no easy games, we should have won it on our 2md half performance but a point keeps a good run going.

Comment

I wonder how far from the squad players like Cameron and Hemed are now? Not really seen an update from the club? Maybe some of you have come across something..
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Hamed they said was six weeks few days ago. Cameron was ankle ligaments was it not??? That can take time settle

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Hamed they said was six weeks few days ago. Cameron was ankle ligaments was it not??? That can take time settle
                            Ok. thank you for the update, West Acton.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I thought cousins was ok yesterday I do rate him, I think the weak link yesterday was furlong again and we obviously missed mass time to recall manning and give goss a go imo

Comment

Can remember furlong making one mistake what else did he do wrong Lewes??

Comment

Working...
                                X