On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Can remember furlong making one mistake what else did he do wrong Lewes??
    Nothing really. Thought he was fine. The two in the middle were obviously the weak link

Comment

Furlong struggled a bit with his postional play on the break,imo. But no doubt he has improved..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Agree about giving Goss or Manning a go. Couldn't be any worse than yesterday's failed partnership.

Cousins did a far better job at RB than CM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          Having seen him play for us and Rangers a few times I am confident he would be very good for us. Frustratingly though he hasn’t made the bench in ages so just don’t see it.... I think we will play cloggers through January and suffer as a consequence.
          Hold up, Rangers fans did nothing but slate him for most of his time up there because he was awful...
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

My first home game in a while yesterday. I had pretty high expectations following recent results and Reading suspensions etc.., I was pretty gutted by that dismal first half, I really thought Cousins & Eze had a poor games and was surprised by the absence of any meaningful substitutions to at least try a different approach. I was impressed though with Leinster, Lynch & Lumley, we looked pretty solid back there. I'll be back again for the Leeds game in a few days time.

Comment

Yesterday proved we are a much different team to last year. We had a off game, missing 2/3 key players and came away with a point and could have won the game.

we have effectively played the same 11 I’ve rhte busy Xmas period and done very well.
              Cousins and Scowen are not in the same class as Luongo and Cameron and that showed. I think Manning should be recalled and potentially Hall could step in and do a job if he’s fit.

Just hope people aren’t over reacting to one bad performance which we didn’t even lose.

Most of us thought including myself we’d be in a relation dog fight right now and we are still 4 points of the play offs!!

Comment

Good post Maids

Comment

It still angers me that the foul that put Cameron out went unpunished right in front of the ref, I have also asked the question in other threads, why was Luongo released in a non FIFA date? I personally think the play offs are a long shot for us for the very reason of squad depth, it sure doesn't help our cause having a starting defensive midfielder away at a tournament outside of the FIFA window, imagine the cost if we miss potential promotion narrowly after a bad run in January!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                    I thought cousins was ok yesterday I do rate him, I think the weak link yesterday was furlong again and we obviously missed mass time to recall manning and give goss a go imo
                    Interesting you think that about Furlong, but why? He never missed a header and Reading only had one decent attempt on our goal which suggests the defence was ok. Not brilliant but wouldn't say any of the back four had a bad game.

Comment

Forgot all about Goss as an option. But I am guessing that he is too far away from the first team seeing as he doesn't make the squads.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                        Forgot all about Goss as an option. But I am guessing that he is too far away from the first team seeing as he doesn't make the squads.
                        Don't think he's in the first team picture at all mate. Suspect he'll be someone we'll be trying very hard to shift in the next 31 days. You can probably add Sylla to that list too!

Comment

I just think furlong switch’s off during games a few times he was shouted at to fill the holes by BFG

Comment

Working...
                          X