The simple requirement we need to meet to get into the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The simple requirement we need to meet to get into the playoffs

Hopefully win today. Gets us to 40 points. Look at last season 76 points gets you in theory 5th place. We need 12 wins next year to give us this total, here is my guess. What’s your view?

Preston H
    Wigan A
    Brum H
    Bristol City A
    Brentford A
    Stoke H
    Rotherham H
    Hull A
    Bolton H
    Swanse H
    Blackburn H
    Sheff W A

Note nothing assumed against top 6 clubs and we end with Sheffield W need to win. Have we done this before lol?

Not happy with Hull and Wednesday away. A point at those would do me. I think we'll get revenge over WBA and the top six are not great. We could turn Villa over again next week. FLD is another we could upset.

Comment

Well done leads. Let me study the teams then I will see what my guess is

Comment

Can see 5 wins, 2 draws out of those games.

Comment

17 points from that lot. Should see us safe.

Comment

We aren't good enough to make the play offs,I think most sensible fans know that already. A mid table finish is a realistic goal and considering our circumstances should be considered a fantastic achievement if we finish there

Comment

Rebel is right, so let’s hope we fluke a win v Leeds to at least keep a spark of interest going! ( unless we win at Villa of course, in which case I will dare to dream)

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                We aren't good enough to make the play offs,I think most sensible fans know that already.
                On the contrary Rebel, I think "most sensible fans" wouldn't completely rule out the possibility like you have!

Comment

January without Luongo is gonna be difficult...don't see us picking up many points whilst he's off playing silly beggers with Oz.

Comment

Our target pre season was to stay up which we have done already so everything now is a bonus. Would carry on in the 2nd half of the season in the same way as the first and if we made the pmay offs great it not we still have had a very good season.

Comment

Working...
                    X