Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Les

Anyone changed their mind now?

Never personally thought he was doing anything more than his job and have always thought he did that very well. Anyone who thinks otherwise wants to give their head a wobble and this constant “there has to be some ulterior motive” thing is all a bit weird imo

Comment

My mind has never needed changing. He’s done good job from day dot for us and I thank him.

Some simply don’t like or agree with DOF role (I accept and understand why they would feel that way) but it’s now bearing fruit. Football has moved on the DOF role is key now

Comment

No! Mans a t!t
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Never had a problem on a personal level and all the innuendo that was flying around masked the debate about DOF or no DOF. Acid test will come if we get up again and see how we handle it.

Comment

Three bad managers appointed Jury's still out not appointing warnock
            Caused 5 years of wasted time for all of us but also did a few good things

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              No feel much the same as the General don't think he's needed, don't think he's done a good job 3 poor failed managers he's the Director of football he's the man the board turn to for these things and he got it badly wrong 3 times

Comment

The club made it abundantly clear that we were in a transitional period though. They repeated it over and over and over again. We had to drastically change the way we operated while competing and keeping the club in this division. Holloway, in hindsight, was a decent shout for blooding young players and keeping us competitive while we cut our cloth accordingly. I think everyone has done a fantastic job keeping rangers at this level while cutting costs so drastically when all things are considered. Now look at our youth set up and how it stands us in good stead moving forward. The club has been completely overhauled while maintaining its status in the league which should not be overlooked. Ask Sunderland or Pompey or Coventry just how hard that is to do. Les gets far too much stick in my opinion and hardly any credit for the job he’s played a part in doing.

Comment

Jury's still out not appointing warnock
                  Why on earth would you not want Warnock back. That baffled me
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He don’t pick the managers TF is on record saying that. If you attributing Holloway to him he said it was bad move and TF went ahead

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Why on earth would you not want Warnock back. That baffled me
                      Only one move I didnt get personally.

Comment

Would have made a better Technical Director at the FA than that Southampton reject, Les Reed. Talk about jobs for the boys.

Comment

Ego knew Warnock was close to owners and idolised by QPR faithful that's why

Comment

West he chose three shite managers for a five year boloxx period
                            I lost five years of my life because of that dick not choosing warnock
                            Can we defend those crap appointments I can't
                            He has got a good grin though

Comment

There is no need for DOF at QPR. It serves no purpose and if anyone thinks that Les Ferdinand - with no managerial success and a solitary medal in both the English League Cup and Turkish Cup - is telling Steve Mcclaren what to do then they are deluding themselves. he also had no say in choosing McClaren beyond saying 'I think he will work for us' or not.

He did, however, have more than just an ear with the board and when he had this opportunity there is no doubt that he used it for 'jobs for the boys' and to suit a political agenda. Absolutely no doubt.at all. He will never lose my respect for what he did as a player here, but as a DOF he embarrassed himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X