The real truth about the Rangers Team and Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

And whos ducked what btw? before when me and westy used to get on westy had very kindly offered me a ticket on a few occassions ofwhich i was very grateful of him even considering me, & thanked him at the time cos of thought was a very nice gesture, but im about over 100 miles away & had alot on at the time with losing my mother etc, so i couldnt make any games at the time as im sure you would appreciate, but had thanked westy for the offer as was very much appreciated.
    Ages before you sadly lost your mum and I know all about it as it was my ticket he was offering you. You are a phoney. Those 7 months when you were sort of away - it was 7 months? I think you mentioned it once or twice - were very pleasant here.

Comment

Yes awful just awful appointment, if so we wouldnt of had the foundations in place, opinions
      I suspect we could have employed a glove puppet and ended up with better foundations. As I say we mercifully got away lightly with a bad appointment. Nice to have a proper manager now.

Comment

Didn't have the foundations in place though. It is not very good for a young players development to get in the team, play really well, then get dropped for 5/6 games or for any player to be consistently played out of position in a system that clearly didn't work and nobody liked. Giving Holloway credit for developing youngsters is like giving MacLaren credit for playing Lumley. He had no choice.

Comment

In fairness to pinks he was always gracious when I offered tickets no axe to grind there

Comment

I can't be Rs'd now Pinkie, I've got a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              The real truth is quite simple actually - we now have a manager who organises a team properly instead of 'the weekly shake up and see what happens'. And this myth about youth....yes, we saw some young guys selected but it was in one week and out the next. That is not a youth policy. Does anyone honestly think that Eze would be playing every week under Ian History? I'm fed up with reading threads that somehow want to give him some credit for where SMC has got us. And can we forget IH/SMC comparisons please? There is no comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

I suspect we could have employed a glove puppet and ended up with better foundations. As I say we mercifully got away lightly with a bad appointment. Nice to have a proper manager now.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                  Didn't have the foundations in place though. It is not very good for a young players development to get in the team, play really well, then get dropped for 5/6 games or for any player to be consistently played out of position in a system that clearly didn't work and nobody liked. Giving Holloway credit for developing youngsters is like giving MacLaren credit for playing Lumley. He had no choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

Ages before you sadly lost your mum and I know all about it as it was my ticket he was offering you. You are a phoney. Those 7 months when you were sort of away - it was 7 months? I think you mentioned it once or twice - were very pleasant here.
                    Do us both a favor and step back posting rubbish, you are pure trolling
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Errr pinkie mate, where in that article is a quote from Holloway about building a team around Eze, it’s the journalists conjecture from a few quotes about not letting Eze go back to Wycombe. It really isn’t what you think.
                      Perhaps it’s been edited.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Oh oh!

Comment

Comment

Trolls out in force

Comment

Trolls out in force
                              Sledging maybe but trolling no...

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Sledging maybe but trolling no...
                                Trolling awin, once again someone elses thread being hijacked by obsessed trolls again and tbh awin thought more of you fall for all of it tbh, see on my mac thread that got hijacked you kept quiet once you heard it from brights he undeleted a post to then ban me! Poor

Comment

Working...
                                X