No announcement yet.

Chair appearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the best ball players have played centre of the park. If your good enough you find space congested or not

Comment

No player including Eze should be exempt from being dropped if out of form. If he loses confidence he just has to get it back. He has to want it. Seems as if he's become too comfortable atm and maybe feels like he doesn't have to try so hard as he thinks he'll play no matter what. Play Chair in his place against Reading and see if he gets that hunger back. Who knows, Chair may take the opportunity with both hands and keep his place.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        No player including Eze should be exempt from being dropped if out of form. If he loses confidence he just has to get it back. He has to want it. Seems as if he's become too comfortable atm and maybe feels like he doesn't have to try so hard as he thinks he'll play no matter what. Play Chair in his place against Reading and see if he gets that hunger back. Who knows, Chair may take the opportunity with both hands and keep his place.

Comment

Chair oozes class. JN

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Who else would give Chair a start against Reading? Eze in need of a rest in my view, this is his first full season and looks like he’s off the boil at this moment in time.
            Not me

Comment

I would now

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                X