Chair appearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chair appearance

Very good cameo from the lad and he got a superb assist for his pass.

Think we have diamond on our hands there. Very much in Eze mould, but he seems to have more desire off the ball

I agree but I do think Steve needs to do a little more for the youth players

for me Oteh should of come on after Nakhi’s goal
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

it's been a very long time since we've had some really promising youngsters pushing for first team appearances
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Id like to see Faisal Bettache again. Apologies to the lad if spelling is wrong.

Comment

Chair is a great little talent. Great eye for a pass and will get a few goals too if given a run as he has a knack of being in the right place at the right time.

Comment

Will only improve under the current management. Agree Jimmy can see a pass and more importantly make it.

Comment

Who else would give Chair a start against Reading? Eze in need of a rest in my view, this is his first full season and looks like he’s off the boil at this moment in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Who else would give Chair a start against Reading? Eze in need of a rest in my view, this is his first full season and looks like he’s off the boil at this moment in time.
                The reasoning for not dropping Eze up to now are twofold, the way I see it: 1) it could effect his confidence. 2) even on an off day he has the raw ability to score or create a goal out of nothing.

Nothwithstannding this I think now is the time to give Chair a go instead, especially on the evidence of his cameo on Saturday. It’s the reason we have a squad. Players know that if they under-perform someone else is chomping at the bit to take their place. No player is an exception to this. Again, credit to SM for instilling this mentality within the players. They know the bottom line is whatever benefits the team most is the priority, and have bought into that.

Comment

Chair in for Mass in the middle next to Scowen in the first home game Mass misses when in Asia.

Comment

I don’t see Chair as a centre mid at all. He is attacking and likes dribbling with the ball. You can’t do that to regular success in the most congested part of the pitch. Number 10, striker or wide player only for me.

Comment

Cousins for Mass.
                      Wouldn't surprise me to see Chair for Eze though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                        I don’t see Chair as a centre mid at all. He is attacking and likes dribbling with the ball. You can’t do that to regular success in the most congested part of the pitch. Number 10, striker or wide player only for me.
                        Agree. Straight swap for Eze's position, seeing as his form has dipped lately. No need to change the team shape to accommodate him.

Comment

First things first. We've come a long way this season primarily because the gaffer has instilled a set formation and style of play where you can insert different players in and get the same results. Congrats to Steve for showing the first signs of managerial maturity at QPR for the better part of a decade. Eze needs at least a one game break, and this congested period of games is ideal for that. Chair is a budding playmaker; itching to see how he does against first team opposition. Cousins the obvious replacement for Mass.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            Agree 100%. No more playing players out of position.

Comment

Here's another one! (Chair appearance)

Comment

Working...
                              X