Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let´s not get ahead of ourselves. Big test next week. Can Mac keep it up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let´s not get ahead of ourselves. Big test next week. Can Mac keep it up?

Ok, he has ticked a few boxes; A win at the City Ground, a few clean sheets more than last season, and same away points in half a season that we had all of last season. I know that looks impressive , but don´t forget the many prem loans and lucky results. What about the youngsters and Paul Smythe´s mum? Wonder how she feels now, with Paul not getting a look in? I am not quite sure of Macca yet. Maybe if he can beat Reading at HQ like Ollie did last year, we can be more confident. Don´t forget we may still end up in a relegation fight.

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

you can’t be serious!???

Comment

Yeh but Ollie had passion, had players playing for the shirt. Pride. Hill of Hell, wore a dashing cap like a full gent, etc etc etc

Comment

The pot is being well and truly stirred. Must be the ‘DK’!
        QPR since 1993
        WATRB since 2015
        First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Can't we just enjoy how things are going so far without having digs at previous managers and people who may have supported him albeit with some sarcasm thrown in?
          @gatorTFC

Comment

No. It's funny!

Comment

Has done it recently before the last 3 games.... think it’s more for good luck now.

and yes it is funny.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sarcasm, I'm just concerned about wind ups considering what's happened on the board in the last while, carry on!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

He's saving Pinkie starting the same thread again and again. eg "I know we have nearly got 40 points half way through the season but is Mac really proving himself as a manager or is he just lucky?"

Actually that's a good thread. I think I'll nip in with this one.

Comment

Won 3 in a row with 3 of the “world class and expensive” players in Cameron (from championship Stoke), Rangel (free from championship Swansea) and Hamed (rarely played) our injured. This league really is ####.

Comment

Smyth is still our player, not sure what the plans are for him but who would he get a Jersey off currently?
                      Good to have decent young players in the background, not sure how far back he is though.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                        Smyth is still our player, not sure what the plans are for him but who would he get a Jersey off currently?
                        Good to have decent young players in the background, not sure how far back he is though.
                        He could only replace Wells - and that's just not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

He could only replace Wells - and that's just not going to happen.
                          I dunno, I reckon he'd do alright in Eze's position. Problem is that Chair was excellent when he replaced Eze yesterday, so maybe that pushes Smyth further down the pecking order. It's unfortunate because Smyth is very good.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Eze needs a rest hasn't been great last few games, and yesterday when 2-0 up should've really imposed himself on the game but didn't? has to do a bit more was robbed of the ball quite a few times and has got to release the ball a bit quicker some times, he has the potential needs to be more consistent,

Comment

Working...
                            X