Reading need putting to the sword

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading need putting to the sword

No mercy Rangers get stuck into them early doors and finish the game off in the first half like today. Reading are w ank and are only in this league because we missed a pen last season.

Lets give them a good seeing too and go villa park on a high

I think we’ll win 5-1
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Clean sheet Rangers waltz into positive GD, burst into play off places, banish any last relegation thoughts, and put to rest the ghost of 'im 'oo went before..

2019 here we come!

Villa, we're comin' to get yer.

Comment

Yes remember when they romped the league they were very happy to have a dig and swipe at us .. show them no mercy and send them back where they belong ..

Comment

Had 2 red carded today so means they miss the game against us doesn’t it? Play like we have been and it shouldn’t matter though!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            Had 2 red carded today so means they miss the game against us doesn’t it? Play like we have been and it shouldn’t matter though!
            2 straight red cards no less, presuming they were for really bad tackles they'll miss our game and at least 2 more games.

No reason whatsoever we shouldn't hammer them.

Comment

Not sure how we usually do against them, but I do really fear their unpredictability. I mean, one minute they are "bottom of the league"- challengers. The next they are a very dangerous side...
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                Clean sheet Rangers waltz into positive GD, burst into play off places, banish any last relegation thoughts, and put to rest the ghost of 'im 'oo went before..

2019 here we come!

Villa, we're comin' to get yer.
                Derby away at Norwich on Saturday and Birmingham home to Brentford. Unless Derby lose and Birmingham lose or draw our bursting will have to wait. GD working against us at the mo.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Derby away at Norwich on Saturday and Birmingham home to Brentford. Unless Derby lose and Birmingham lose or draw our bursting will have to wait. GD working against us at the mo.
                  OK, so 4 out of 5 with the 5th waiting a couple more weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                    Yes remember when they romped the league they were very happy to have a dig and swipe at us .. show them no mercy and send them back where they belong ..
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

We have to earn the points. Nothing can be taken for granted in this league.
                      I know the club has a good feeling around at the moment but reading wil be desperate not to lose. Hopefully we get a win, we will be favorites, need to stick to game plan that Steve has installed in the players.

Comment

hate reading so i hope we smash them. i'll be on the train from bracknell into london but i don't expect reading to sell many tickets, their fans are incredibly fickle and are among the worst in the country for it

Comment

My feeling is that most games against them are very low scoring. I'd happily take a 1-0 to be honest.

Comment

A fast start would be great as they are low on confidence. Start slow, they will build confidence and it will get harder and harder.

Comment

You know were gonna get beat now dont you ?
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X