McClaren-able...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McClaren-able...

There is so much to cheer for with this team these days as our improved standing in the table is starting to mirror the character on the field. But lost in all the obvious -- a better strike force let by Nahki, touch on the ball courtesy of Eze, a newly committed and successful Freeman, a defense that doesn't concede easy goals -- is this one remarkable development that explains it all: we are finally playing as a team, with a formation and style of play that is consistent week in and week out. Holloway was entertain but totally random on this front.

Playing as a team is the most significant change. Too often, and for many years, I have regarded the side as "QPR all-stars"

(Although not many "stars" until very recently.)

Comment

Freeman is transformed player he’s now stepped up two or three notches from last and earlier season performances.

Some of us wanted more from him as we could see there was more to come (same with Eze) and now he’s delivering. We must have the highest expectations of our players and demand they fulfill their potential

Well done Luke you have converted me from critic back to one of your fans

Comment

So good to have everyone full of hope and aspiration again. Ok, some of it could be misplaced but it was never the case under Holloway. Like him or not he was devisive so Schteeve has not only pulled the team together but the fans too.....well, most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Freeman is transformed player he’s now stepped up two or three notches from last and earlier season performances.

Some of us wanted more from him as we could see there was more to come (same with Eze) and now he’s delivering. We must have the highest expectations of our players and demand they fulfill their potential

This. Looks like I may be saying same about Scowen. Being dropped has had a positive effect on him.

Comment

Agree Alan fans are united now first time in ages let's hope we keep going .
            Good club New Training Facility Coming Good Manager At Last Blimey

Comment

United fans is what getting our Rangers back means to me, not who wears the shirt. I've had a lot of fun watching - no glory hunters, mostly local origin and all have taken #### from mates for not following a big club.

Comment

There is a really good team spirit with everyone pulling together. When BFG scored yesterday one of the first across was Cousins despite being a fringe player. It must be nice knowing if you have a good game you are
                likely to be playing next week not dropped for the next four games. Funny though Bidwell seems to attack more as a LB than he ever did as LWB.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

This in spades. Last hear I felt he was a snow pony with less end product than stats show. This year he is a Defensive terrier whilst providing much better distribution.

scowen I felt too was the embodiment of Holloway. Battling but rash decisions and little end product. Yesterday he showed he is the perfect Cameron replacement.

Comment

Stop it. I am struggling with all this positivity!!!
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Last edited by Brian Wilson; 08-03-2019, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Good post awin. Every player to a man has improved under new management team.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                          Stop it. I am struggling with all this positivity!!!
                          Haha. Spot on.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Dare I say......QPR of the past.....Down to Les too

Comment

Working...
                            X