Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love this team !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love this team !

    And this Manager


  • #2
    I honestly have only ever trusted Neil Warnock, but Steve is on level par for me. Brilliant job !


    !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

    Comment


    • #3
      They are a joy to watch, can soak up pressure without giving away chances and we always seem to have a goal in us, SM has made a rather ordinary squad fun to watch, they are all playing for the shirt which is all most of us want!
      @gatorTFC

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by qpr View Post
        I honestly have only ever trusted Neil Warnock, but Steve is on level par for me. Brilliant job !
        Agree mate what a result

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gator View Post
          They are a joy to watch, can soak up pressure without giving away chances and we always seem to have a goal in us, SM has made a rather ordinary squad fun to watch, they are all playing for the shirt which is all most of us want!
          I can't believe it Gator, i really can't
          What a bunch of players we have here playing for the shirt, with a great great manager

          Comment


          • #6
            Like this piccy
            might be my avatar

            ....Jack who?

            Comment


            • #7
              We’re nearly half way through the season. So far we’ve won both our London derbies, turned over the fake hoops away and today removed a monumental monkey from our backs.
              Love it.
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Like this piccy
                might be my avatar

                ....Jack who?
                We need to find out where that tart lives and post it to him.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Like this piccy
                  might be my avatar

                  ....Jack who?
                  Yes mate haha!


                  !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Jumpin jack flash, didn’t jump high enough though did you....
                    c unt.
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                      We’re nearly half way through the season. So far we’ve won both our London derbies, turned over the fake hoops away and today removed a monumental monkey from our backs.
                      Love it.
                      And could have 40 points by New Year. BFG my early nom for player of season. Has exceeded all expectations from a shaky start.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

                        And could have 40 points by New Year. BFG my early nom for player of season. Has exceeded all expectations from a shaky start.
                        he gets better every time i see him , brave in the air , and looks like he cares

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 72bus View Post

                          he gets better every time i see him , brave in the air , and looks like he cares
                          was he a free transfer? got to be worth a couple of mil at least.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

                            was he a free transfer? got to be worth a couple of mil at least.
                            Love the avatar hits i'm gonna have it too!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 72bus View Post

                              he gets better every time i see him , brave in the air , and looks like he cares
                              Very good positioning and determination, there was a play late on where he headed a dangerous cross from their right wing and went to ground doing so then sprung right back up to head away the next one seconds later, he was fantastic today!
                              @gatorTFC

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X