No one got my seasonal joke.... :(

Or they did but thought it was crap..... :(
    Both !

Merry Christmas anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Both !

Merry Christmas anyway.

Cheers Rodman, Merry Xmas to you too! And after today's historic win, a Christmas miracle to boot!!!

Comment

They appointed a manager today

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          They appointed a manager today
          Sums up direction Ollie's career is heading. His hometown club chose a coach with no managerial experience over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Sums up direction Ollie's career is heading. His hometown club chose a coach with no managerial experience over him.
            Don't let his #1 fan on here hear you.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

I actually there are a few more Holloway fans on here than just Pinkie. But most realise they are well in the minority, and don't shout about it quite as loud.

Comment

I actually there are a few more Holloway fans on here than just Pinkie. But most realise they are well in the minority, and don't shout about it quite as loud.
                Anyone who was around early 90's when he played for us or when he managed us first time round should be an Ollie fan tbh.

Let's be honest though, we wasted 18months with him in charge 2nd time round.

Comment

Nice to see you back where you should be tarbie after your slight tantrum. All rangers and dont you forget it
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

See villa fans are calling for Smiths head

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Nice to see you back where you should be tarbie after your slight tantrum. All rangers and dont you forget it
                      Cheers mate.

It really wasn't a tantrum though mate. If you knew as much as I know about the fall out that happened behind the scenes on here then you'd be annoyed too.........But in the interest of keeping the peace, that is all I'm prepared to say on the subject!

Comment

Anyone who was around early 90's when he played for us or when he managed us first time round should be an Ollie fan tbh.

Let's be honest though, we wasted 18months with him in charge 2nd time round.
                        Believe it or not Bakes, I loved Ollie when we first had him as manager. The right manager for us at the time, and I had a season ticket throughout a lot of his first stint. I even commuted down from up North for a whole season and barely missed a game. I look back on those days very fondly. I was however very disillusioned with the football and selections by the end of his stint and was mortified when we rehired him (no huge surprise for anyone on here I guess).

Comment

Believe it or not Bakes, I loved Ollie when we first had him as manager. The right manager for us at the time, and I had a season ticket throughout a lot of his first stint. I even commuted down from up North for a whole season and barely missed a game. I look back on those days very fondly. I was however very disillusioned with the football and selections by the end of his stint and was mortified when we rehired him (no huge surprise for anyone on here I guess).
                          Me too. Lived in Sheffield for 5 years for job never missed a home game. Started to worry about him when we nearly blew it from a great position. That, and his antics on Sky turned me right off.

Comment

Cheers mate.

It really wasn't a tantrum though mate. If you knew as much as I know about the fall out that happened behind the scenes on here then you'd be annoyed too.........But in the interest of keeping the peace, that is all I'm prepared to say on the subject!
                            If anybodies got a big mouth on here its you tarbs, you know jack #### about what happened cos fook all happened apart from 1 control freak right at the start took a dislike & then his crony jumped in for him being his speaker when it had nothing to do with him, so whatever youve been told by two control freaks is exaggerated & not how things are, so best to keep yourself out of it when you dont know whats gone on son thanks.
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Lol im not a number 1 fan at all bakes, just liked him since his stints with us and always like a character instead of someone dull like that karanka, as for tarbs comments about him on here, he was probably only a pup when we was in the prem when ollie played for us
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

If anybodies got a big mouth on here its you tarbs, you know jack #### about what happened cos fook all happened apart from 1 control freak right at the start took a dislike & then his crony jumped in for him being his speaker when it had nothing to do with him, so whatever youve been told by two control freaks is exaggerated & not how things are, so best to keep yourself out of it when you dont know whats gone on son thanks.
                                Never mentioned your name once mate, but your reply speaks volumes. Regardless, I'm saying no more on the subject.

If you have an axe to grind with me I suggest you message me directly rather than bore everyone else on here further with the matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X