• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    Have you lot thought of getting into politics
    or even arceology.

valley of the kings, gobekli tepe, oak island, stonehenge,

Those long lost log files must be somewhere.

#thescrowls
    #claytablets
    #somewhereinsumer
    #thelogfilesoftheconvenent
    #startdigging
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Do you know absolutely Spelling: ridiculous ridiculas about all of this is there was Improper article: an not a a edit as you know as MYU capital letters myu had confronted Stan has a capital S stan Spelling: about abouit it inSpelling: your youre mods section, of_which ofwhich he had said he had never Spelling: edited editted one of my posts, yet it showed he had, but point is MYU capital letters myu has already stated on here not long ago there had been Improper article: an not a a edit on it, but he Punctuation: couldn't couldnt say who did it, you already know this, also pretty sure Stan has a capital S stan himself came out with it showed Improper article: an not a a edit or two way back on here, but Missed article: the point Gobbledegook is apart things started with you and Stan has a capital S stan before that edit, with you classing my views on Ollie has a capital O ollie as trolling, but anyway that edit took place, Misuse of plural : There is only one MYU/ MYU capital letters myus said so Punctuation: Full stop. Beginning of a sentence starts with a capital letter so the rubbish Punctuation and use of Capital letter I've ive got for this is unreal, Punctuation and use of Capital letter I'll ill let you carry on with Spelling: your youre (Personally would have used sniping but snipping works if it's about altering posts) snipping
      Ahhhh. I think I know how the problem started. Who could resist?
      Last edited by acricketer; 25-01-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Ahhhh. I think I know how the problem started. Who could resist?

Comment

• Will you lot grow the fark up? Jesus wept, it's like the Jeremy farking Kyle show on here.

Apart from acricketer, that was farking funny
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Will you lot grow the fark up? Jesus wept, it's like the Jeremy farking Kyle show on here.:
            I’ve said some #### about pinkie on here but I would not stoop as low to associate him as participant of Jeremy Kyle

but come to think of it most of the people on the show are from
            bristol

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I’ve said some #### about pinkie on here but I would not stoop as low to associate him as participant of Jeremy Kyle

but come to think of it most of the people on the show are from
              bristol
              I was talking about all of them, not specifically Pinkie, to be fair.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• What a complete embarrassment this thread is. Those involed in all this are like old squabbling women. Kids even. You're supposed to be farking grown men. Grow up for fark sake or get off this forum, you're ruining it for everyone else.
                I couldn't give a stuff who is a moderator or just a normal poster, this carry on is childish and totally embarrassing for the rest of us whether we post regularly or not. It must also be discouraging new members from joining in and growing this forum for the good. MYU sort this mess out once and for all ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  What a complete embarrassment this thread is. Those Spelling: involved involed in all this are like old squabbling women. Kids even. You're supposed to be farking grown men. Grow up for fark sake or get off this forum, you're ruining it for everyone else.
                  I couldn't give a stuff who is a moderator or just a normal poster, this carry on is childish and totally embarrassing for the rest of us whether we post regularly or not. It must also be discouraging new members from joining in and growing this forum for the good. MYU sort this mess out once and for all ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Do you know absolutely ridiculas about all of this is there was a edit as you know as myu had confronted stan abouit it in youre mods section, ofwhich he had said he had never editted one of my posts, yet it showed he had, but point is myu has already stated on here not long ago there had been a edit on it, but he couldnt say who did it, you already know this, also pretty sure stan himself came out with it showed a edit or two way back on here, but point is apart things started with you and stan before that edit, with you classing my views on ollie as trolling, but anyway that edit took place, myus said so so the rubbish ive got for this is unreal, ill let you carry on with youre snipping
                    F acking hell. Someone should edit you if only for punctuation ...... Draw a breath. I'm writing this in an Uber, slightly tight, and without my f acking reading glasses..... I think it says glasses. But it might say classes. If it says without my reading classes, that would not be good.

Give it a rest, mate. And leave Stan and Brighton alone,will you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

F acking hell. Someone should edit you if only for punctuation ...... Draw a breath. I'm writing this in an Uber, slightly tight, and without my f acking reading glasses..... I think it says glasses. But it might say classes. If it says without my reading classes, that would not be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

I did.

PS. Never start a sentence with And.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post

I did.

PS. Never start a sentence with And.

Comment

• Ouch! That's all!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

• when I got a 2 year ban from here for abusing that idiot with the drum when he was Gianni's mouthpiece I never received any sorry's. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Says the bloke who reported posts by Alanwycombe as trolling in an attempt to get another poster in trouble.

How unfortunate that the technical expertise this site relies upon failed to operate correctly and I continued to be sent e-mailed notifications of reported posts.

Me troll an attention seeking stirrer? This would have been after I suggested we ignore each other perhaps.......and he came straight back to me? How does anyone take this guy seriously? Anyway, back to football, on way to Pompey. Hope we win if only to avoid another thinly veiled Ian History rant.

Comment

Working...
                                X