No announcement yet.

Olive branch - FAO Pinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the words of my old neighbour RIK " look at us bickering squabblin , we never used to be like this "

Comment

It's a joke what has happened to this forum I one week it's farking chaos.
      Its a QPR forum to talk about QPR for fucckkkkk sake.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        It's a joke what has happened to this forum I one week it's farking chaos.
        Its a QPR forum to talk about QPR for fucckkkkk sake.
        Wrong. It's a Pinkie forum.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Is Pinkie gay?

Comment

...toying with the idea Undecided

Comment

He obviously has a man crush on Ollie.

Comment

this is a very positive happy thread

Comment

As fans we should build bridges,but as brexit looming we not got the cash,bicker on u tarts
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Shut it............farty pants!!
                      Farty pants
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Nice effort Stanley. A few comments of my own to add if others don’t mind.

I believe that mistakes have been made all round by all parties concerned i.e. myself, Brighton, Fraggy, MYU and Pinkie - in no particular order. At the end of the day we're all only human and we all make mistakes.

Very valid points. I guess in any misunderstanding the ideal would be to remain calm, regardless. What has irked me all along is that 4 out of 5 have admitted to it.

I know you feel you've been wronged, but others involved feel the same way too mate. However I believe most of that has been caused more by communication breakdowns and errors than anything else.

To a degree, I feel a bit sorry for Pinkie in all this. Not so much at the start, but from when he was given completely misleading information, albeit inadvertently via MYU by Fraggy. Once you have been told something by someone, particularly when that information only serves to reinforce the view you held anyway, it must be very difficult to accept that the truth is very different. I certainly noticed a marked change in attitude once that had happened. And not once since, have either MYU or Fraggy actually come out and contradicted the true sequence of events. No logs will ever be able to show something that didn’t happen.

The main perceived issue at the time was - and I think you'll probably disagree with this bit - is that you had a tendency last season to jump on virtually every thread and post that would be critical of Ollie and keep ardently defending him. People naturally noticed this and responded in the way they do on football forums, and is why you were invariably at the centre of all these rows. This is basically all I was trying to get across to you in the emails, but I fully admit I could have handled the communication there better and more diplomatically.

​​​​​​​
                        I tried explaining this too, also without success. I don’t think it helped that I asked him to “stop trolling” before explaining it more or less as you have above.

It’s such a shame really, as before all this blew up, despite having a very different opinion to him regarding IH, Pinkie almost always disagreed in a most polite way, engaging in banter, but never with the slightest hint of animosity.

For my part, although I’m happy to discuss any of this again with Pinkie, I will try my very best to only do so via the PM function, as it’s not really what people want to see on here.

Finally, of those members that have met us, I am struggling to think of a single one that wouldn’t find the accusations levelled against us anything other than ridiculously absurd. But what saddens me most of all, is that a couple of people who have absolutely no reason to doubt our integrity, let alone any evidence of wrongdoing and not once before to my knowledge have had any issues at all, suddenly find themselves taking the stance they have. It’s all very bloody odd.

Comment

This is so confusing, I thought I was the great foreign devil admin, and with me gone there would be some magic mass kumbaya party going on here in perpetuity, because I was hinted at this so many times by disgruntled posters
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Generosity of spirit from Brighton and Stanley, if I may say so. Fair play. An olive branch, when offered, ought be firmly grasped with both hands......

Comment

For f ucks sake ,its Christmas ,have a group hug and lets get back to normal ,whatever that is
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                                For f ucks sake ,its Christmas ,have a group hug and lets get back to normal ,whatever that is
                                Rowing

Comment

Working...
                                X