Olive branch - FAO Pinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

I for one would like to see a full disclosure of everything that has been going on regarding the very important link, that was posted almost a year ago by an esteemed poster. Did he originally post a faulty link? Or was it in fact edited, or the post merely moved? The excitement is too much for me.

Come on MYU: Spill the beans. Publish the full records of the hidden log files!

We want transparency, and we want it now!!!
    Im pretty sure he will do, esteemed is word that likes getting mentikned lol
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Totally agree. I am absolutely baffled by the complete and total lack of interest in both this site and it’s members being shown by the person that owns it.

And if he doesn’t, after allowing it to descend to the state it has, perhaps now would be a good time to pass it over to someone who does care about moving it forward, in my opinion. And for the avoidance of doubt, no, that would not be me.

You and me both know he's been made offers mate. Beyond me why he doesn't let somebody else with a bit more interest in the site and some fresh ideas take over the reigns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Haha criky, ironic as you and youre mate contributed to all of this but carry on

Haha pass it over, like youre pub meet and takeover bids lol
        What on earth are you on about re takeover bids?

Comment

Ironic but no surprise coming from you, bit simular to the logs showing you tampering with passwords
          There will be no logs showing anything of the sort, as I wouldn’t ever have had a clue how that could have been done. If someone has told you that, then they have lied to you once again. If there is any proof, then let’s see it. Won’t happen though, I can 100% guarantee it.

Your relentless mission in making yourself look ever more ridiculous with each post is impressive, I must say.

Comment

• Half decent draw in the FA Cup with just under 3000 supporters tomorrow which is something we should all be coming together.

Comment

This was done as far as i was concerned until trolls like you and hits trump up, all i did was reply to a lost from blue that i couldnt reply to before, the trolls are you and hits keeping it going
              Why couldn’t you have replied to it before?

Oops, yet another lie.

Comment

•  

Comment

• will this go on longer than brexit
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• wow, just wow. what exactly is the big deal about all of this stuff?! think of it this way, a bunch of 40+ year old men are getting riled up over a darn football forum lol. why is any of this an issue? move on for christ sakes its actually getting embarrassing now.

at first i found this drama a bit entertaining but now its just cringey

Comment

Cos hes a little grass
                      If I were a grass, I would call for you to be banned and I would post up our little pm exchanges.
                      I have done neither and currently don't intend to.

At the present moment, I just wish for clarifications on the rules regarding multiple accounts.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• giphy.gif

Surely now that the olive branch has been extended and grasped (sort of), this now belongs in the slug-it-out section? Not much QPR-related talk going on here.

Comment

• After considering all evidence it is clear to me that it was Professor Pinkie in the library with the lead piping.
                          I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                            giphy.gif

Surely now that the olive branch has been extended and grasped (sort of), this now belongs in the slug-it-out section? Not much QPR-related talk going on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

There will be no logs showing anything of the sort, as I wouldn’t ever have had a clue how that could have been done. If someone has told you that, then they have lied to you once again. If there is any proof, then let’s see it. Won’t happen though, I can 100% guarantee it.

Your relentless mission in making yourself look ever more ridiculous with each post is impressive, I must say.
                              Do you know absolutely ridiculas about all of this is there was a edit as you know as myu had confronted stan abouit it in youre mods section, ofwhich he had said he had never editted one of my posts, yet it showed he had, but point is myu has already stated on here not long ago there had been a edit on it, but he couldnt say who did it, you already know this, also pretty sure stan himself came out with it showed a edit or two way back on here, but point is apart things started with you and stan before that edit, with you classing my views on ollie as trolling, but anyway that edit took place, myus said so so the rubbish ive got for this is unreal, ill let you carry on with youre snipping

Comment

• Have you lot thought of getting into politics
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X