Fight fight fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Don't you mean 45 Hubs? ;-)
          No, I meant 78! As in really old!

I'm gonna edit it!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson
            Hi Pinkie. The original pre-mod ban was the one I thought Stan made, but he cleared it up for me in a PM. I'm sure the whatsapp group proof exists of this and any of Stan, Fraggy, MYU or Hertford should be able to confirm? Sorry for any confusion I caused. I was never part of the Whatsapp group.
            Thanks for clearing that one up Brian. Bluehoop and BrightonR can confirm it too, as they were in the group.

Comment

now stanley and pinkie have french kissed and newbest buddies,whose next to have a slagging match.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Thanks for clearing that one up Brian. Bluehoop and BrightonR can confirm it too, as they were in the group.
                100% all voted on both bans yet 3 of you in youre whatsapp chat? myu fraggy hertfordhoop & brian!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  now stanley and pinkie have french kissed and newbest buddies,whose next to have a slagging match.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    100% all voted on both bans yet 3 of you in youre whatsapp chat? myu fraggy hertfordhoop & brian!
                    Can't you read? Brian has just told you above he wasn't in the WhatsApp group. Everyone else was, including Bluehoop and Brighton.

Look Pinkie, do you seriously want to just drag this little feud on interminably? What good do you think this will do for the health of this forum as a whole, other than bore the t|ts off everyone else?

At least continue it via PM if you must. I've done all I can to make peace with you, and everyone reading this can see that. All this tit for tat stuff could go on forever. So why not just draw a line under it all now? Even if it means just agreeing to disagree over it, and move on.

Comment

• you 2 should have a civil partnership,you row like you married
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        you 2 should have a civil partnership,you row like you married

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Can't you read? Brian has just told you above he wasn't in the WhatsApp group. Everyone else was, including Bluehoop and Brighton.

Look Pinkie, do you seriously want to just drag this little feud on interminably? What good do you think this will do for the health of this forum as a whole, other than bore the t|ts off everyone else?

At least continue it via PM if you must. I've done all I can to make peace with you, and everyone reading this can see that. All this tit for tat stuff could go on forever. So why not just draw a line under it all now? Even if it means just agreeing to disagree over it, and move on.
                            Fair doos im happy with that, was never meaning to kick off again and was nust replying to blues post as first i had seen it and obviously couldnt reply before.

Comment

• Fraggy, nice of you to at least claim to not have an issue with me, but the evidence would suggest otherwise.

A few things I really should point out, even though I would have preferred for this not to have been dragged up again, as proven by my silence on the subject lately.

Firstly, please don’t see me as any form of victim. I’m perfectly capable of standing up for myself, others when I feel the need to, but more importantly, for the truth and what is right.

Just going back to the real problem here for a moment, - the supposedly edited link - let me just state a couple of facts. Not theories, but facts. I know absolutely nothing about this, other than the explanation already given regarding the link being shortened when being re-posted. I’m 99.9% sure that Stanley knows nothing other than that too. The reason I can’t be 100% certain is that there is only one person that can be. And it’s not me, not you, not Pinkie and not MYU.

With regard to you not phoning me, then yes, I was very disappointed. Partly because I thought you and I were going to have a proper opportunity to discuss things one to one rather than via messages on whatsapp or via PM. And partly because after knowing me as long as you have, I would have thought it would have been perfectly clear that I would have spoken to you honestly, openly and without any form of bias, but based solely on the facts as much as we understood them to be.

But my biggest issue of all, is that after everything that went on previously, you chose to side with the one person responsible for all this grief. The person that changes his mind like the wind. The person who could have nipped it all in the bud, but chose to disappear instead. You may see that as a bit harsh or heartless, but you know full well during his period of absence, that I tried on several occasions to contact MYU to see if he was OK and if there was anything that any of us could do to help with whatever the problem was. And when he did re-appear, there was no explanation as to why he had gone away and we’d not heard from him for six months. Just a ridiculous statement that things were changing and that Alan was to be the only person now capable of performing certain functions in relation to the smooth running of the site. So I stood down. Pleased to have done so as there is no way I could ever continue helping someone who was prepared to treat supposed friends with such disrespect and who behaved in such a dupicitous and underhand way.

Shortly after his return, I questioned him openly about his behaviour. And his so called advanced logs. As everyone will have seen, he quite clearly stated several weeks ago now that he was off on the Friday and would post up his proof and let us all know more about the accusations he had made. Where is it? Seems to me that yet again, he just said one thing one day and couldn’t be bothered to follow it through. Surely you can see how utterly frustrating it is that you believe someone who continually lies to us all, over me?

I came on board here all those years ago, because I met up with MYU, liked him and what he was attempting to do and wanted to help. For the vast majority of the time since, I have felt the same way and would have done anything in my power to help him. I even tried amidst all this nonsense. But when the trust is gone, it’s gone. I find it difficult to believe a word he says now as he has proven time and time again over the last year that he cannot be trusted. What caused it, I don’t know. I would still be more than happy to talk with him and if need be, help him clear things up. But if he’s going to simply ignore all forms of contact, then there’s not a lot I can do.

Same with you really. Would be very happy to talk over the phone as we had agreed to before. Maybe you would be happy to share with me the evidence that you have seen? Nobody else seems willing to. It’s almost as if it doesn’t exist.

Having seen Pinkie’s latest post, it seems that there may be a chink of light in terms of him and Stanley moving on. I do hope so. Would love to say the same could be said about him and me, but alas, as I have said all along, he needs to accept that somehow, the misinformation that he has been fed from whoever it came from, was just that and not to continue with the frankly ridiculous notion that I had any part to play in editing his post. I hardly ever bother posting now as I get almost no enjoyment out of coming on here at all. Way too much bickering, people having digs at one another for no real reason other than they can’t be bothered to debate politely. Pretty sad state of affairs really, don’t you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Same here westy, never once had an issue with you.
                                But I can confirm that the only connection I had with pinkie prior to all this was on Soundcloud as we had same interest in music. Other than the occasional URrrsss in the chat on there, we never discussed QPR.
                                Also in reference to power and pinkie, can never be 100% sure as I had seen both members online and posting at the same time. I know with proxys etc, this isn't a hard thing to do, but due to an innocent member getting banned for supposedly being pinkie, I decided to edge on the side of caution. Also another admin changed powers password without his consent and another admin hid his posts and then when it was brought up, the posts miraculously reappeared.

Anyhow, I didn't want to keep this going, as this is Myus forum and he knows what has happened, and it's his choice what the next steps are if any.

Stan, if you want to post anything up that defends everything you have done, knock yourself out mate.
                                Also, have you asked yourself why Myu hasn't answered your phone calls, text messages, emails and PM's?

Also, a bit disrespectful staying invisible month's after the site owner asked all mods publicly not to use invisibility. I'm sure you have a valid reason for hiding though.
                                just wish to confirm, as you know yourself that powerrangers,daveqpr, bobbydunc were all pinkie accounts.

Theres no doubt about it.

just for the record, is it a banning offense to have multiple accounts on here?
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X