Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Wrong. It is 100% true.

Wrong again. The owner did agree to it. I've got copies of his PM's to you, in which he said you were very rude to him and had seen you'd been rude to others too. He then warned you that if it continued then you'd have to be banned. So you have simply got your facts completely wrong again.

I never said we all agreed to it. For the 3rd time, we took a vote, and the majority voted in favour.
    Whats up stan ignoring what brian wilson stated??
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

More Drama on here than Albert Square!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        Stan, Myu is actually offering you the olive branch, and giving you a chance to move on. If you have an ounce of respect for this forum, you would take it.
        Where? I've heard nothing from MYU in ages. Literally no contact whatsoever, despite several attempts to reach out to him.

As for everything else you write, first of all I'd like to see the evidence for it, rather than just throwing about wild accusations. And secondly, I have plenty of my own records of things which I could very easily throw straight back at you, where what you have said on here totally contradicts what you have said in our staff chat area. And I will willingly post that on here if I have to, but would have thought the best place for such a discussion would be offline.

He who is without sin should cast the first stone though, Fraggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          for a start i wasnt rude to myu
          Pinkie - MYU said you were rude to him and others. He shared the PM with us. I still have it mate. So you're lying through your teeth now. MYU warned you that if it continued, you'd be banned. It's all in the PM which he shared with the staff.

Comment

Frags no issue with you either so you won’t get any beef here.

For record I’ve not been fed anything I worked out you And power ranger (pinkie/liarinkie) were mates off board from some of the posts between you in public forum. Just put two and two together and got four. I might be wrong but I would lay a bet I’m right

Comment

Pinkie - MYU said you were rude to him and others. He shared the PM with us. I still have it mate. So you're lying through your teeth now. MYU warned you that if it continued, you'd be banned. It's all in the PM which he shared with the staff.
              Myu knows exactly why we had our private discussion and why it got heated, so you can make out what you like stan to back up youre obsession you had with banning amongst others, as you enjoyed that power thing didntyou.

Comment

is this was a record it would be a 12 inch version
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Myu knows exactly why we had our private discussion and why it got heated, so you can make out what you like stan to back up youre obsession you had with banning amongst others, as you enjoyed that power thing didntyou.
                  If you're going to keep libelling me on here Pinkie, then I will post MYU's PM to you on here for all to see. Then we will all see who is lying though his teeth. I really don't want to publicly embarrass you though. Pretty obvious you are libelling me now to deflect attention from your own behaviour.

Comment

i think the only way to settle this once and for all is pistols at dawn.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Frags no issue with you either so you won’t get any beef here.

For record I’ve not been fed anything I worked out you And power ranger (pinkie/liarinkie) were mates off board from some of the posts between you in public forum. Just put two and two together and got four. I might be wrong but I would lay a bet I’m right
                      Same here westy, never once had an issue with you.
                      But I can confirm that the only connection I had with pinkie prior to all this was on Soundcloud as we had same interest in music. Other than the occasional URrrsss in the chat on there, we never discussed QPR.
                      Also in reference to power and pinkie, can never be 100% sure as I had seen both members online and posting at the same time. I know with proxys etc, this isn't a hard thing to do, but due to an innocent member getting banned for supposedly being pinkie, I decided to edge on the side of caution. Also another admin changed powers password without his consent and another admin hid his posts and then when it was brought up, the posts miraculously reappeared.

Anyhow, I didn't want to keep this going, as this is Myus forum and he knows what has happened, and it's his choice what the next steps are if any.

Stan, if you want to post anything up that defends everything you have done, knock yourself out mate.
                      Also, have you asked yourself why Myu hasn't answered your phone calls, text messages, emails and PM's?

Also, a bit disrespectful staying invisible month's after the site owner asked all mods publicly not to use invisibility. I'm sure you have a valid reason for hiding though.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

If you're going to keep libelling me on here Pinkie, then I will post MYU's PM to you on here for all to see. Then we will all see who is lying though his teeth. I really don't want to publicly embarrass you though. Pretty obvious you are libelling me now to deflect attention from your own behaviour.
                        For a start, that private message was between me and myu which we sorted it out, if you want to go down that route i think youll regret it, me and myu havnt any issues with each other

EDITTED:- plus our heated discussion was because of the way you was treating me at the time
                        Last edited by Pinkie; 24-01-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

gentlemen,is there any need to continue this. you both have your own opinions etc and never going to be ant and dec tight,just draw a line under it and both be the bigger man.
                          or i slap you both

Comment

Also in reference to power and pinkie, can never be 100% sure as I had seen both members online and posting at the same time.
                            I recall Pinkie admitting he was powerrangers when he came back. Hitman confirmed it too from his PMs.

Stan, if you want to post anything up that defends everything you have done, knock yourself out mate.
                            Seems like you haven't read my OP or my other posts on this thread. I'm not saying I haven't made mistakes and my part in this couldn't have been handled better. Blimey, we're only human after all. However mistakes have been made all round, so let all those concerned be man enough to admit that. And even with the way this thread has descended, I still stand by what I've posted in the OP. The olive branch is a sincere one. How is this helping anyone or anything for it to be dragging on for months on end.

Also, have you asked yourself why Myu hasn't answered your phone calls, text messages, emails and PM's?
                            Yes of course I have. And it's all quite odd. He's been the exact same with Brighton and Tarbie too, and I don't know who else. But unless there is some dialogue / communication then there is no hope of this ever getting resolved. Been modding on here for 9 years now, longer than anyone, and it's not like MYU and I don't know each other in real life too. We used to have regular staff get togethers after games, where any forum issues would always get easily sorted. They no longer happen though, and maybe that's why this issue has now arisen. There is only so much that can get dealt with online; sometimes it needs a phone call or a meeting.

Also, a bit disrespectful staying invisible month's after the site owner asked all mods publicly not to use invisibility. I'm sure you have a valid reason for hiding though.
                            That's never been an issue in the whole 9 years I've been doing this, and he's never actually asked me to change it. Anyway, I've done it now, as it's not really a big deal to me either way.
                            Last edited by Stanley; 24-01-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Why o why is this coming back on here again??

Comment

For a start, that private message was between me and myu which we sorted it out, if you want to go down that route i think youll regret it, me and myu havnt any issues with each other
                                Ok Pinkie, so much has gone on in the past now, which is hopefully all water under the bridge. No one involved has fully covered themselves in glory; and no one can change the past either, much as we'd like to. So how about we just draw a line under it all now, shake hands (virtually) as fellow QPR fans, and let's move on from this. QPR fans is what we all are at the end of the day. let's never forget that. There's not many of us either so we really should stick together. What do you say mate? TBH I even agree with some of your recent posts! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X