Olive branch - FAO Pinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Seems as you like to close topics to silence, click on this link & read brian wilsons response saying about you making the sole decision, the one youve just made out everyone agreed together out of all admin & mods.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...m-today/page13
    Ok, so let's get this straight Pinkie. You are ignoring my sincere attempt to make peace with you in this thread? Is that really correct? You honestly want to let this whole thing run on and on indefinitely?

The decision to pre-mod you was made in our Staff WhatsApp group. Brian Wilson was the only one not in that group at the time. I am sure he can confirm this to you as well. He has also acknowledged that oversight in his post to me via PM, which again, I am sure he can confirm to you.

Now, please allow me to say this one more time. Kindly read the OP in this thread again, especially its final paragraph, which I shall repeat here:

"I know that intrinsically you're not a bad person, and neither are the rest of us, and more importantly we are all R's fans, so I really think for that reason more than any other we should be able to rise above this. I sincerely hope that we can bury this hatchet and hope that you can now accept this genuine olive branch which I am extending to you. Life really is far too short and precious for such petty squabbles, I hope you would agree. - Stanley"

Comment

Not a bad person but definitely an attention seeker .

Comment

The thing is if it was totally genuine on youre behalf id of took you up on it without question stanley, but the fact is you had been trying to get me banned the day before this thread wasnt you! so im not likely to take you up on this knowingfull well its a ploy to make yourself look good.
        Actually Pinkie, that was Hal, who had sent in a complaint about another one of your posts. It was he who was requesting for you to be banned again.

I do have to question how you're getting all of this third-hand information however. How would you know about any of these things? That source can only be the other mod Fraggy, because we all know that you both keep in contact away from this forum.

Comment

Bloody hell........are we really doing this again?!!

Comment

Knocker im not bothered about attention whatsoever thanks mate, its called a right to reply after seeing bluehoops rubbish posted, im not bothered at all apart from my right to reply, stan i just wont intereact with you even though atm i am doing, but only to point out youre mistake making out everyone agreed to my premodding & same can be said of the banning, why would i take a olivebranch from someone who was tryingto get me banned the day before this? its false, but no qaulms from me apart from i was replying to blues post for you to then do the typical silencing that you enjoy doing instead of letting someone to reply to defend themselves, anyway no morefrom me & ive no problem with you, as i know where we stand.
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Bloody hell........are we really doing this again?!!
              No most definately not tarbs, just as per get silenced for me simply replying to blues post.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Actually Pinkie, that was Hal, who had sent in a complaint about another one of your posts. It was he who was requesting for you to be banned again.

I do have to question how you're getting all of this third-hand information however. How would you know about any of these things? That source can only be the other mod Fraggy, because we all know that you both keep in contact away from this forum.
                Nope im afraid not stanley, thanks for letting me know that was hal, not the best of you dropping him in it like that tbh, never mind

Comment

Knocker im not bothered about attention whatsoever thanks mate, its called a right to reply after seeing bluehoops rubbish posted, im not bothered at all apart from my right to reply, stan i just wont intereact with you even though atm i am doing, but only to point out youre mistake making out everyone agreed to my premodding & same can be said of the banning, why would i take a olivebranch from someone who was tryingto get me banned the day before this? its false, but no qaulms from me apart from i was replying to blues post for you to then do the typical silencing that you enjoy doing instead of letting someone to reply to defend themselves, anyway no morefrom me & ive no problem with you, as i know where we stand.
                  Pinkie, I've already said the decision to pre-mod you was a 100% democratic one. The majority of us voted in favour of it. The proof for that is all there in our WhatsApp group. That's the fact of the matter.

My olive branch to you is a 100% sincere one mate. I would really like to put this thing behind us. Read the OP. I have acknowledged that mistakes have been made all round, by everyone involved, including myself.

And it was not just me behind your original banning. Others were in favour of it too. Again, I have the evidence for this, but really have no desire to keep dragging this out. And your reply to Bluehoop was bumping an 8 month old thread about a matter totally unrelated to QPR, and that had already been dealt with. That's why the thread was locked. Issues like that can easily be dealt with via PM if they don't relate to QPR matters.

Look, I really did not have to start this thread, but I wanted to genuinely and sincerely make peace with you because life is far far too short for all these squabbles, especially amongst fellow QPR fans. Can't you see that? Can't we just rise above this now and move on? It's a brand new year too!

Comment

Nope im afraid not stanley,
                    Well someone is a mole, otherwise you wouldn't be hearing about all these mod/admin matters.

thanks for letting me know that was hal, not the best of you dropping him in it like that tbh, never mind
                    If you didn't keep libelling me on here it wouldn't have been necessary.

Comment

Pinkie, I've already said the decision to pre-mod you was a 100% democratic one. The majority of us voted in favour of it. The proof for that is all there in our WhatsApp group. That's the fact of the matter.

My olive branch to you is a 100% sincere one mate. I would really like to put this thing behind us. Read the OP. I have acknowledged that mistakes have been made all round, by everyone involved, including myself.

And it was not just me behind your original banning. Others were in favour of it too. Again, I have the evidence for this, but really have no desire to keep dragging this out. And your reply to Bluehoop was bumping an 8 month old thread about a matter totally unrelated to QPR, and that had already been dealt with. That's why the thread was locked. Issues like that can easily be dealt with via PM if they don't relate to QPR matters.

Look, I really did not have to start this thread, but I wanted to genuinely and sincerely make peace with you because life is far far too short for all these squabbles, especially amongst fellow QPR fans. Can't you see that? Can't we just rise above this now and move on? It's a brand new year too!
                      Once again thats not true is it, for one the owner didnt agree to it did he on both accounts, totally unrelated to qpr but relatedto me, hence at the time i couldnt reply cos you had silenced me on the ban, the one the owner didnt agree to but was held to ultimatum to lol, anyway no probs from me, but please dont makeout you all agreed to both bans as is not true and you know that, think brian wilsons post sums that up coming from a fellow admin.

Comment

Well someone is a mole, otherwise how would you be hearing about all this.

If you didn't keep libelling me on here it wouldn't have been necessary.

Honestly stanley lol, are you forgetting you had me banned and you and brights wanted it a permanent ban, or do you deny that? so im hardly going to be singing youre praises am i

Comment

I've done my best to stay away from this through respect to the site owner who asked me not to get involved any further.
                          I have bit my tongue constantly while decent people have bought into your little game.
                          But Stan, FFS, grow a pair and own up!
                          You are so good at deflecting blame and getting others to do your dirty work. You have mastered the art of manipulation on here for years now, you have turned admins against admins, members against members, messed around with stuff you have no right touching. Secret phone calls and meetings, the list is endless.

Myu does have proof of all this, and I can only believe the reason he didn't post it publicly yet, is he was giving you a chance to hold your hands up, admit you had made errors of judgment and try and save face.

As you very well know, I have never met Pinkie in the real world. It just so happened he was your next victim after I said in staff chat that I would no longer just go with the flow when it isn't right.

Brights, I never phoned you as I knew you were as much of a victim of stans as the rest of us, he had you believing the crap he was saying, and turned you into someone you are not. I couldn't call as I promised Myu I would let him disclose what he found out and I knew if we started chatting, I would of broke that promise.

Brights, I seriously do not have an issue with you and some of the things you did, by stepping back, I was able to see what has been going on.

The same applies to Tarbs and Westy. Tarbs I never had a personal issue with you, but I was unable to tell you what was really going on, therefore I may have come across a bit defensive when we exchanged PMs.
                          Same with you westy, I know you have been fed info from what seemed like a reliable source, but again, I was unable to say anything.

Stan, Myu is actually offering you the olive branch, and giving you a chance to move on. If you have an ounce of respect for this forum, you would take it.

Apologies to the others who have to keep reading all this crap.
                          I'll go back to giving it a swerve, until either stan posts full disclosure or Myu posts the proof that he has.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Once again thats not true is it,
                            Wrong. It is 100% true.

for one the owner didnt agree to it did he on both accounts,
                            Wrong again. The owner did agree to it. I've got copies of his PM's to you, in which he said you were very rude to him and had seen you'd been rude to others too. He then warned you that if it continued then you'd have to be banned. So you have simply got your facts completely wrong again.

please dont makeout you all agreed to both bans as is not true
                            I never said we all agreed to it. For the 3rd time, we took a vote, and the majority voted in favour.

Comment

This is like The Mousetrap isn't it.

Comment

Wrong. It is 100% true.

Wrong again. The owner did agree to it. I've got copies of his PM's to you, in which he said you were very rude to him and had seen you'd been rude to others too. He then warned you that if it continued then you'd have to be banned. So you have simply got your facts completely wrong again.

I never said we all agreed to it. For the 3rd time, we took a vote, and the majority voted in favour.
                                Ha for a start i wasnt rude to myu i was frustrated at being called a troll by you and brights, myu asked me to not to mention ollie which i wasnt pleased with, you was trying youre hardest to get me banned until i came out with stan likes a edit jokingly, next minute banned, myus already stated that he did not agree to that ban, so there you go again, lies

Comment

Working...
                                X