Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear Boro

Lost 0-1 to Burton in whatever cup it is, fans not too happy

I'm happy ! Boro get beat by another shlt team or do you wonder just who is shlt ??

Comment

Burton in the League Cup semi final. Mental. Good for them, brilliant stuff.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Makes you think it could have been us as Blackpool we’re well beatable

Comment

I'm glad that Boro got beat last night after the way I saw them play last week, that awful long ball game, and aerial bombardment was tedious, sure Burton will be a better advert for football than Hoof Boro

Comment

Could have been us, I really wish we'd give it a go one year. I think a cup run would really galvanise the club, give it an added sense of purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
              Could have been us, I really wish we'd give it a go one year. I think a cup run would really galvanise the club, give it an added sense of purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Makes you think it could have been us as Blackpool we’re well beatable
                This. Hope we can get past Leeds and get a decent draw. All this devaluing of the cups is spiralling out of control. Bet Burton don't see it as a waste of time and effort.

Comment

Bet they earn a few quid out of it as well.

Comment

well done to burton , said it before being a fan is about memories . burton win or lose will have a great night out in the semi

Comment

Man City in the semi finals. Well done Burton. Shame on us.

Comment

They should scrap two-legged semis. Should be one game at the home of the lowest positioned club at time the draw is made. That'd give Burton a fighting(ish) chance...... can't see how they could get past City over 2 legs but it'd be fantastic if they did!

Comment

Burton would prefer the money from two games rather than a couple of bob from just a home game.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            They should scrap two-legged semis. Should be one game at the home of the lowest positioned club at time the draw is made. That'd give Burton a fighting(ish) chance...... can't see how they could get past City over 2 legs but it'd be fantastic if they did!
                            Two good pay days tho mucker. ! It's their dream

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              Burton would prefer the money from two games rather than a couple of bob from just a home game.
                              And I bet most of their players would kill for a run out at the Etihad.

Comment

Working...
                              X