Season ticket prices released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season ticket prices released

Prices have been frozen again with the Y block carrying on. Great that they are carrying on the Y block, I thought that they might extend it on a bit. A shame they haven't lowered the rest of the ground a bit though as I still think it is way too much for our level.

Let's be brutally honest. With FFP I am delighted they haven't increased prices,

Comment

Fair play for freezing.
      Club say 2018/2019 fans on DD will automatically renew. Shouldn't it be fans 2017/2018 will be automatically renewed for 2018/2019.
      Think last season was first time ST were automatically renewed but the club never made it clear.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
        Fair play for freezing.
        Club say 2018/2019 fans on DD will automatically renew. Shouldn't it be fans 2017/2018 will be automatically renewed for 2018/2019.
        Think last season was first time ST were automatically renewed but the club never made it clear.
        No, it wasn't clear at all.
        My youngest started going to Uni so I needed to cancel his and it automatically renewed.
        Although everyone was very helpful it took three attempts to get the DD payment correct.

Comment

225 in Y is fantastic although a little unfair on others paying 400/500, what do club do?, extend it to whole of X or leave as it is? There was only 8 seats available in Y at 2pm yesterday.
          This isn't a moan as I think the club have a very difficult job with our finances.
          I pay 400 and although I miss matches I will be renewing as its nice to always have your seat secured, only got to wait until 2023 for the seniors pricing!!!!

Comment

Must admit a bit disappointed with parts of Y block.
            We sit in row T and the seats behind us were virtually empty on Saturday despite the majority being held by season ticket holders as denoted by the names on the seats, and this has been like this for quite a few games this season.
            Is it because they are so cheap that if the weathers a bit rough or its midweek people swerve it?

Comment

Seems to me if the prices have been frozen, the club do not think promotion is a possibility. Do renewals always go on sale this early?

Comment

Fair play for freezing.
                Aren't we already in 2018/19?

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post
                  We sit in row T and the seats behind us were virtually empty on Saturday despite the majority being held by season ticket holders as denoted by the names on the seats, and this has been like this for quite a few games this season.
                  Is it because they are so cheap that if the weathers a bit rough or its midweek people swerve it?
                  might be coz its xmas period? it'll probably be even more empty come boxing day.

middlesbrough didn't really bring a big following either but have been pretty consistent in almost selling out both tiers the past few times we faced them even during midweek

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post
                    It's because you can move to a seat near halfway line or even R block for most games and pay alot less. This is a fact as I know a few that do it.

225 for a seasons cheap football and move to better seat most games.

Comment

£225 to renew is an absolute bargain, I’m in row R of Y block and against Boro on Saturday a couple of rows in front of us were virtually empty around us, which considering the Baltic conditions I suppose you will get a few that won’t bother. Living up in Leicester we’ve only managed 6 home games so far but reading will be 7 but even if we only get to 12-15 home games it’s great value and defo renewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Aren't we already in 2018/19?
                        No we are in 2017/18 season with season tickets being offered for 2018/19.
                        Exact words on website is "Supporters who joined the scheme in 2018/19 will automatically be enrolled again and will be contacted in due course".
                        My point is if you have just joined this year why would you be automatically enrolled.

Comment

No we are in 2017/18 season with season tickets being offered for 2018/19.
                          Sure? I must be missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post

It's because you can move to a seat near halfway line or even R block for most games and pay alot less. This is a fact as I know a few that do it.

225 for a seasons cheap football and move to better seat most games.
                            Yes, I think a lot of people do that.

Comment

I have bought tickets in Y before but then moved across to more expensive seats. So Empty seats/rows doesn’t mean they aren’t selling

Comment

Working...
                              X