X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Doubt it - they're packed to the rafters with Championship strikers.......Woods, Barnes, Vokes, Vdyra, Walters
    Hope so Mush.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    My pal said tonight that we want Burnley to stay up otherwise they'll be wanting Wells back.,....
    Doubt it - they're packed to the rafters with Championship strikers.......Woods, Barnes, Vokes, Vdyra, Walters

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Stranger things have happened mate. We would need to hang onto all the loan players, and stay relatively injury free though!
    I think its beyond us this year, but my comment was really aimed at the future and over a couple of seasons or so.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    My pal said tonight that we want Burnley to stay up otherwise they'll be wanting Wells back.,....

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Undecided View Post
    I may be being naive, but wouldn't consistently playing good football suggest we might gain promotion?
    Stranger things have happened mate. We would need to hang onto all the loan players, and stay relatively injury free though!

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    I may be being naive, but wouldn't consistently playing good football suggest we might gain promotion?

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

So we can become as good as 2 teams at the bottom of the PL ?

Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    No reason we couldn't become as good as Watford, Bournemouth, Huddersfield.........dare I say Foolham.
    So we can become as good as 2 teams at the bottom of the PL ?

Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    I think we are probably good enough for somewhere between 6th and 10th this season, as long as we don't become weaker in the January window. The big concern would be if either Nakhi Wells or (to a lesser degree) Hemed were recalled in January. Goal scorers are hard to pick up. And if I was Sean Dyche I'd want all the help I could get in the next transfer window, looking at the league table.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Would anybody take top six p/o place playing M/Boro Pullis football over what we've got now finishing m/table ??
    No I wouldn't dogs, but I think we'll finish higher than mid-table.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied

Pulis football doesn't float my boat. I can't see where I gave that impression.
    No I didn't mean it that way , I meant putting up with that style to get there , but that's that I can't see us reaching the same opinion

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Happy where we are and where we are going. Would never turn down a shot at the PL again tho. Remember we were decent in it back in the day.
    Exactly. Proper decent too.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Happy where we are and where we are going. Would never turn down a shot at the PL again tho. Remember we were decent in it back in the day.

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

That's it those teams you mentioned are there for a few years or just to make up numbers , i agree you still have to play to win to go up but I wouldn't want to watch Pullis dross to achieve that ! But hey mucker what ever floats your boat
    Pulis football doesn't float my boat. I can't see where I gave that impression.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied

Are you suggesting that because I'd rather have a day out at Anfield I'd be going to watch Liverpool? If so, you couldn't be more wrong. No reason we couldn't become as good as Watford, Bournemouth, Huddersfield.........dare I say Foolham. In fact we had our chance, twice, and blew it both times but I enjoyed being up there.
    That's it those teams you mentioned are there for a few years or just to make up numbers , i agree you still have to play to win to go up but I wouldn't want to watch Pullis dross to achieve that ! But hey mucker what ever floats your boat

Leave a comment:

Working...
X