What do you want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Would anybody take top six p/o place playing M/Boro Pullis football over what we've got now finishing m/table ??
    No I wouldn't dogs, but I think we'll finish higher than mid-table.

Comment

I think we are probably good enough for somewhere between 6th and 10th this season, as long as we don't become weaker in the January window. The big concern would be if either Nakhi Wells or (to a lesser degree) Hemed were recalled in January. Goal scorers are hard to pick up. And if I was Sean Dyche I'd want all the help I could get in the next transfer window, looking at the league table.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        No reason we couldn't become as good as Watford, Bournemouth, Huddersfield.........dare I say Foolham.
        So we can become as good as 2 teams at the bottom of the PL ?

Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

So we can become as good as 2 teams at the bottom of the PL ?

Can't wait.

Comment

I may be being naive, but wouldn't consistently playing good football suggest we might gain promotion?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
              I may be being naive, but wouldn't consistently playing good football suggest we might gain promotion?
              Stranger things have happened mate. We would need to hang onto all the loan players, and stay relatively injury free though!

Comment

My pal said tonight that we want Burnley to stay up otherwise they'll be wanting Wells back.,....

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Stranger things have happened mate. We would need to hang onto all the loan players, and stay relatively injury free though!
                  I think its beyond us this year, but my comment was really aimed at the future and over a couple of seasons or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    My pal said tonight that we want Burnley to stay up otherwise they'll be wanting Wells back.,....
                    Doubt it - they're packed to the rafters with Championship strikers.......Woods, Barnes, Vokes, Vdyra, Walters

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Doubt it - they're packed to the rafters with Championship strikers.......Woods, Barnes, Vokes, Vdyra, Walters
                      Hope so Mush.

Comment

Working...
                      X