No announcement yet.

What do you want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tbh no i wouldn't. we pay money to be entertained, thats what football is all about imo

Comment

Couldn't care less about going up, just want to see us compete in this division and play good football.

Think we are starting to look a decent team but would like to see us dominate a game at home instead of having these phases of looking like the away team. Got a feeling this will come in the next 2 home games.

Comment

I don't think anyone here would put up with Pulisball. I remember the outcry when it was rumoured Harry Bassett was coming. Funny how some clubs seem to have a way of playing whoever is in charge or is in the team -,some have said elsewhere that Boro' were just the same years ago under Jack Charlton for example. Millwall have always played in a manic style even when Weller and Possee were ripping it up. The best thing about all the 'what if?' debates is that they don't matter. Play to win and if you do you get to the top. Worry about next season in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Top 10 would be a very good season, but with hemed & wells here and keeping our other assests like freeman etc we should be trying for higher even
          Agree top 10 in a season with no Jan transfers in would be beyond, my expectation.
          Take it and enjoy a stress free end t season

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            I don't think anyone here would put up with Pulisball. I remember the outcry when it was rumoured Harry Bassett was coming. Funny how some clubs seem to have a way of playing whoever is in charge or is in the team -,some have said elsewhere that Boro' were just the same years ago under Jack Charlton for example. Millwall have always played in a manic style even when Weller and Possee were ripping it up. The best thing about all the 'what if?' debates is that they don't matter. Play to win and if you do you get to the top. Worry about next season in the summer.
            O K Al put it this way would you rather be a good championship side playing a good game or a poor premier side , as we could never be a good premium side on the grounds that theres something like six good sides there , and the other fourteen are a mix of also rans at best , and cannon fodder

Comment

I would like to go up via the play off final. And then refuse to go up because that s hitty globalist bulls hit Premier League is a load of b ollocks. And we'd have to buy another bunch of horrible mercenaries.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

O K Al put it this way would you rather be a good championship side playing a good game or a poor premier side , as we could never be a good premium side on the grounds that theres something like six good sides there , and the other fourteen are a mix of also rans at best , and cannon fodder
                I'd rather be a Prem side any day. Yes, have posted before that there are only 5/6 teams that are going to win things now, with occasional upsets and maybe the odd cup for the rest. I'd still rather be going to Anfield than Deepdale.

Comment

I'd rather be a Prem side any day. Yes, have posted before that there are only 5/6 teams that are going to win things now, with occasional upsets and maybe the odd cup for the rest. I'd still rather be going to Anfield than Deepdale.
                  Fair dues Al ! but me I'd rather be playing on level playing field , then I go watch the Rangers rather than other teams

Comment

Fair dues Al ! but me I'd rather be playing on level playing field , then I go watch the Rangers rather than other teams
                    Are you suggesting that because I'd rather have a day out at Anfield I'd be going to watch Liverpool? If so, you couldn't be more wrong. No reason we couldn't become as good as Watford, Bournemouth, Huddersfield.........dare I say Foolham. In fact we had our chance, twice, and blew it both times but I enjoyed being up there.

Comment

How do you play in order to guarantee you stay in the same league every year exactly?

Comment

Are you suggesting that because I'd rather have a day out at Anfield I'd be going to watch Liverpool? If so, you couldn't be more wrong. No reason we couldn't become as good as Watford, Bournemouth, Huddersfield.........dare I say Foolham. In fact we had our chance, twice, and blew it both times but I enjoyed being up there.
                        That's it those teams you mentioned are there for a few years or just to make up numbers , i agree you still have to play to win to go up but I wouldn't want to watch Pullis dross to achieve that ! But hey mucker what ever floats your boat

Comment

That's it those teams you mentioned are there for a few years or just to make up numbers , i agree you still have to play to win to go up but I wouldn't want to watch Pullis dross to achieve that ! But hey mucker what ever floats your boat
                          Pulis football doesn't float my boat. I can't see where I gave that impression.

Comment

Happy where we are and where we are going. Would never turn down a shot at the PL again tho. Remember we were decent in it back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Happy where we are and where we are going. Would never turn down a shot at the PL again tho. Remember we were decent in it back in the day.
                              Exactly. Proper decent too.

Comment

Pulis football doesn't float my boat. I can't see where I gave that impression.
                                No I didn't mean it that way , I meant putting up with that style to get there , but that's that I can't see us reaching the same opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X