Moansbrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    Must admit their away support, 2200, was pretty darn impressive given the drivel they have to put up with... I wouldn't cross the road to watch that rubbish let alone travel a few hundred miles. Pullis is clearly a dinosaur and if it weren't for Boro's ridiculously patient chairman he'd be out on his ear by now.

Great numbers. Long trip and they don't play exciting football. Fair play to them.

Comment

I thought we played rather well but they were awful.
      If Pulis had asked steve how he wanted Middlesborough to play that's exactly the performance on show and Assombolonga(sorry about the spelling if it's wrong) how much?

Comment

not a pretty team visually , shows how easy it is to get in the play offs if they were in it

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Must admit their away support, 2200, was pretty darn impressive given the drivel they have to put up with... I wouldn't cross the road to watch that rubbish let alone travel a few hundred miles. Pullis is clearly a dinosaur and if it weren't for Boro's ridiculously patient chairman he'd be out on his ear by now.
          We met Steve Gibson in Nelly’s Bar in Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote about 15 years ago after a great day’s diving, he’s a really nice bloke.

He was very bullish about Boro’s future, sadly for him, it hasn’t out that way, their still a very boring team.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
          X