Moansbrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moansbrough

Imagine being a ST holder up there and having to sit through that every week. What an ugly, thuggish, skilless team - even by Pulis' standards. Made his Stoke team seem like Barcelona. And the constant moaning at the referee was embarrassing.

Can see them ending up a mid-table side. Probably the worst I've seen at LR this season.

Spoke to some of their fans on the tube home and they are fed up with their brand of boring football.

Comment

And to think of all the millions it cost to assemble that side, when ours cost an absolute fraction of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        And to think of all the millions it cost to assemble that side, when ours cost an absolute fraction of that.
        They have the look of a recently relegated side with aging players on big $$$, I prefer where we're at now!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

The Middlesborough side managed by Jack Charlton in the mid seventies was in my opinion, the most boring team I have ever watched at Loftus Rd.

We played them on a very cold night in late February 1975, it finished a 0-0 draw, I can still remember it now, them constantly passing the ball back to the goalie, god they were boring.

Even Stanley couldn’t break them down.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

They remind me of villa last few seasons, load of cloggers and former big names who are no longer up to it

When you play Ryan Shotton at RB your built for one thing and one thing only.

Comment

Strangely enough they played Brit B. on the wing.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Pulis Dresses like a 15 year old, acts like one.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  So true, the amount of cash championship clubs throw away is really astounding when it can be done for so much less.

Comment

I Agree couldn't sit through that every week, I think they forgot that the pitch was there to play on, every sub that brought on seemed to be taller than the last one.,that really is dross ball. there was one instance where their keeper took a free kick just outside their box the whole of their team was lined up along our box, thought the BFG was outstanding with the pressure they were under from the bombardment of balls thrown into our box.

Comment

Would be a travesty to English football if Middlesbrough get promoted to the PL anytime soon. Possibly the worst side tactically and playing style-wise I've seen at LR for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                        The Middlesborough side managed by Jack Charlton in the mid seventies was in my opinion, the most boring team I have ever watched at Loftus Rd.

We played them on a very cold night in late February 1975, it finished a 0-0 draw, I can still remember it now, them constantly passing the ball back to the goalie, god they were boring.

Even Stanley couldn’t break them down.
                        Yep. They had a little talent called, I think, Stan Cummings. But they never gave him the ball. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          They remind me of villa last few seasons, load of cloggers and former big names who are no longer up to it

When you play Ryan Shotton at RB your built for one thing and one thing only.
                          Wondered who that was with the Jason Lee inspired hairstyle. Straight out of the Stoke academy of playing hoof ball and sh*thousing your way through 90 minutes every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Wondered who that was with the Jason Lee inspired hairstyle. Straight out of the Stoke academy of playing hoof ball and sh*thousing your way through 90 minutes every game.
                            Never passed the ball to Downing once. Lol.

Comment

Must admit their away support, 2200, was pretty darn impressive given the drivel they have to put up with... I wouldn't cross the road to watch that rubbish let alone travel a few hundred miles. Pullis is clearly a dinosaur and if it weren't for Boro's ridiculously patient chairman he'd be out on his ear by now.

Comment

Working...
                              X