S hit QPR side beat another team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S hit QPR side beat another team

Everyone says we’re rubbish when we turn them over but we keep seeing them off. Think we deserve some credit we’re not a bad side at all

really solid and entertaining team. Keep knocking them over boys

Spot on West. Either that or we win because of we’ve managed to fill the side with premiership superstars who we paid millions for.

Comment

Only one shite team on display today and they were in red! Great team effort and the players who came in were fantastic. I witnessed the worst centre forward display in my lifetime from the 15 million pound dud they had up front. Well done Rangers.

Comment

I was expecting more of Boro and they did show some good possession after our early goal but they really did not do much with it and you can't say the better side didn't win today!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Gator they were absolute shite and did not play any football whatsoever. Shocking to watch and playing long hoof ball will see them miss out again.

Comment

Exactly Gator. They played poorly. Always happens when we win

Comment

That team has Tony Pulis written all over it, I remember a fair few wanting him here, and where the hell is his TP on the track suit?
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Dreadful to watch and they lost to a team that played a decent brand of football today as the first goal highlighted.

Comment

I like our players. Great spirit about them. Everyone puts in a shift.

Comment

i feel for boro fans,2000 of them came a fair way today and could of stayed home and watch paint dry,and saved a few quid. Pullis is the anti christ of football
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

West I think most have said we aren't #### and also not good hence the league table. After a few beers you seem to lose any kind of reality though
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I see Lineker has a few suggestions for making the game more entertaining and free flowing. Kick ins instead of throw ins and players taking a free kick can pass to themselves are two of his ideas.
                        Here’s one, ban Pulis and others of his ilk from management, the game would improve tenfold.
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                          I see Lineker has a few suggestions for making the game more entertaining and free flowing. Kick ins instead of throw ins and players taking a free kick can pass to themselves are two of his ideas.
                          Here’s one, ban Pulis and others of his ilk from management, the game would improve tenfold.

great idea Liniker talks as much Bo//ox about football as he does about Brexit

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            West I think most have said we aren't #### and also not good hence the league table. After a few beers you seem to lose any kind of reality though
                            You really are a plum and I cannot workout from your posts if you are genuinely stupid or just post that way

Comment

thought boro were poor , typical long ball pulis team , some of our players put in a great shift , we're winning games thru effort

Comment

Working...
                              X