Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The test of macs managerial qualities starts from today.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Here's my take...

Important to say this first as I may not have all the details.- I wasn't involved in a lot of the conversation around this matter as I think much of it happened on the whatsapp group that I'm not part of.

1) Stan (I think) gave Pinkie a temporary ban for perceived trolling. I think this should have been a group vote and that no mod should ban someone on their own (unless it was a really serious matter that needed to be dealt with urgently)
    2) I don't believe there was any malicious intent from Brighton or Stan to get try goad Pinkie. The link edit was a broken link, simple as that. It happens, I know myself from copy and pasting. The idea that Stan or Brighton went in and edited the link is ridiculous and if MYU or anyone else has any proof then lets see it. No more nonsense about advance log files.
    3) Pinkie, I liked you as a poster but now you have a massive chip on your shoulder and just want to argue with people. Shame as you were a good laugh IMO before all this.
    4) MYU, you are good at asking for advice but never put anything you are told into action. The new design is crap, simple as. The key to increasing traffic on this forum doesn't mean a return to 2010. The internet has moved on as you will see in time.
    5) It's an insult to every posters intelligence on here to suggest that all of those accounts were not Pinkies. It's just daft. Please stop.
    6) Stan and Brighton deserve a lot more respect for the work they have put into this forum over the years.

well, that's how I see it. Sorry, if it offends anyone but just being honest.
    Good post and got lots of time for Brights and Stan always been fair but firm with me.

Frags you have done yourself no favours on this thread and have massively undermined yourself. I suspect, but can’t prove, you and unsaid person are mates away from this site as your defence definitely suggests you have gone above and beyond to state a case which is telling in my book.

MYUs silence is noticeable, especially specific questions from Brighton, which leads me to believe that Brights is telling truth.

Anyway just personal view reading between the lines and keep tidying up the mess left Macca

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Firstly brian you dont know me, i am a good laugh & love banter taking and giving, i am not wanting to have pops at loads of posters, only idiots who have been butting in to winde people up, im sure myu will provide whatever he wants/needs thats upto him, its his website that he pays for personally so he can do what he likes, saying you dont believe there was any malicious intent from stan or brighton, really?? so you dont think brighton undeleted my post & then banned me for my jokingly comment about stan likes a edit?! Also you didnt see the way stan was talking down to me in emails when i was premodded, saying it was a decision to premod me by all admin, still have the emails, telling me thats the end of it no debate!

I have no chip on my shoulder apart from the way ive been treated by these two control freaks thank you brian, 7 month ban for nothing & you say they werent malicious about me yet myu was being ultimatumed to keep me banned for good.

Again whats any other accounts goto do with anything when i should not of been banned in the first place, banned through being settup & on the day trying there hardest to get me to bite.

That link was not a broken link as i tested it out before posting and after, also the said posts had been moved and editted.

Im not posting any more on this as how can anyone defend a admin who banned someone with abusing their powers & come out with they dont think there was anything malicious in it, seriously have a word please.
      Fair enough Pinkie. As an admin/mod, I just felt I should let people know my honest opinion. I don't know any of ye personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Good post and got lots of time for Brights and Stan always been fair but firm with me.

Frags you have done yourself no favours on this thread and have massively undermined yourself. I suspect, but can’t prove, you and unsaid person are mates away from this site as your defence definitely suggests you have gone above and beyond to state a case which is telling in my book.

MYUs silence is noticeable, especially specific questions from Brighton, which leads me to believe that Brights is telling truth.

Anyway just personal view reading between the lines and keep tidying up the mess left Macca
        Its got nothing to do with you westy, recall you bad mouthing me about lieing when thats untrue
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• I don’t believe a word you say but yes let’s not do this

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            Here's my take...

Important to say this first as I may not have all the details.- I wasn't involved in a lot of the conversation around this matter as I think much of it happened on the whatsapp group that I'm not part of.

1) Stan (I think) gave Pinkie a temporary ban for perceived trolling. I think this should have been a group vote and that no mod should ban someone on their own (unless it was a really serious matter that needed to be dealt with urgently)
            2) I don't believe there was any malicious intent from Brighton or Stan to get try goad Pinkie. The link edit was a broken link, simple as that. It happens, I know myself from copy and pasting. The idea that Stan or Brighton went in and edited the link is ridiculous and if MYU or anyone else has any proof then lets see it. No more nonsense about advance log files.
            3) Pinkie, I liked you as a poster but now you have a massive chip on your shoulder and just want to argue with people. Shame as you were a good laugh IMO before all this.
            4) MYU, you are good at asking for advice but never put anything you are told into action. The new design is crap, simple as. The key to increasing traffic on this forum doesn't mean a return to 2010. The internet has moved on as you will see in time.
            5) It's an insult to every posters intelligence on here to suggest that all of those accounts were not Pinkies. It's just daft. Please stop.
            6) Stan and Brighton deserve a lot more respect for the work they have put into this forum over the years.

well, that's how I see it. Sorry, if it offends anyone but just being honest.
            Thank you, Brian. Especially point 6. I think it is outrageous the way Brighton has been treated tbh. Top fella. And a very fair mod.

And point 4 too. It's far poorer that the original. For instance I wanted to post this in response to a poster, but can't....

https://youtu.be/y2PtsSKE4mY

Comment

I don’t believe a word you say but yes let’s not do this
              Thought you was sound but obviously a very poor judge

Comment

• You have split personality. You have accused me in the past of colluding with Mods to get you banned, which was total rubbish and you have PM saying I’m out of order towards you.

It was after you accused me of trying get you banned that I thought your not worth the effort and consigned you to the bin. Think of me as you will I’m not fussed. I have made conscious effort to ignore and not engage you nor your other posting handles and I will revert to that position again as I think your a sly and nasty individual

Comment

You have split personality. You have accused me in the past of colluding with Mods to get you banned, which was total rubbish and you have PM saying I’m out of order towards you.

It was after you accused me of trying get you banned that I thought your not worth the effort and consigned you to the bin. Think of me as you will I’m not fussed. I have made conscious effort to ignore and not engage you nor your other posting handles and I will revert to that position again as I think your a sly and nasty individual
                  You dont even know me and youre comments arent appreciated or relevent, this thread has nothing to do with you so stay out of it thanks, youre disregard for the fact brightons been found out to of breached the admin rules regarding getting me banned nust shows how youre loyality is even though ive not lied here once, but never the less hey

Comment

• Clown. You decide what threads people can post on now do you liarinkie??? Let’s just ignore each other as I think your a bit of a k ant and guess you think I am too so let’s call it a draw

Fraggy chose your mates wiser in future as this one will ruin you on this board

Comment

You dont even know me and youre comments arent appreciated or relevent, this thread has nothing to do with you so stay out of it thanks, youre disregard for the fact brightons been found out to of breached the admin rules regarding getting me banned nust shows how youre loyality is even though ive not lied here once, but never the less hey
                      Sorry Pinkie but there is no proof of that. When Brighton asked for evidence none has been forthcoming, even MYU’s post hasn’t given any further clarity.

Comment

• Pinkie creates multiple accounts to pretend he isn't who he really is then accuses people of not really knowing him. Hahahaha

Comment

• Apologies haven't read much of the thread but as an Ollie fan I just can't imagine for a second he'd have done as well as McLaren, sadly. Enthusiasm alone is not enough. Well coached players and intelligent use of the loan market from McLaren has exposed the very well meaning Ollie's deficiencies.

Comment

Tbh awin im done with this place now
                            Yeh, but are all your aliases?

Comment

• That Leeds thug that did Cameron probably cost us a point (and the idiot ref did nothing, no booking , player should be banned for 4 games retrospectively and the ref should be banned from officiating for 6 games).That ref was a 'homer' giving a 50/50 penalty to their noisy fans. Otherwise, whether the ref liked it or not we'd have got a point. And I think it was the same ref who weakly gave in to the (less noisy) blackburn fans in giving another 50/50 penalty in their favour. We need strong refs not mentally weak ones swayed by the crowd. How long is Cameron out for? How can the dirty Leeds thug get off scot free when we might be without his victim for several games?

Comment

• Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                                That Leeds thug that did Cameron probably cost us a point (and the idiot ref did nothing, no booking , player should be banned for 4 games retrospectively and the ref should be banned from officiating for 6 games).That ref was a 'homer' giving a 50/50 penalty to their noisy fans. Otherwise, whether the ref liked it or not we'd have got a point. And I think it was the same ref who weakly gave in to the (less noisy) blackburn fans in giving another 50/50 penalty in their favour. We need strong refs not mentally weak ones swayed by the crowd. How long is Cameron out for? How can the dirty Leeds thug get off scot free when we might be without his victim for several games?
                                The most shocking part is it happened right in front of the ref and he chose to ignore it as if it didn't happen, that was very nasty and the league should be dealing with this!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X