Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The test of macs managerial qualities starts from today.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Christ almighty, can we put the handbags away now?
    Ginge, I have every sympathy with your annoyance at this, but if you’ll allow me to explain ...

If you were to have come on here 6 months ago telling me that I’ve not been coming to Rangers since 1972, I would have probably just ignored you. If you’d told me that I didn’t have two daughters and four grandchildren, I would have probably ignored that too. The reason being, it makes absolutely no difference to anybody else on here.

But what I’ve been falsely accused of, not just once, but time and again and even several times today, is of not just lying, but abusing a position of trust that could possibly have led many other people to believe that I could not be trusted by them. They may have thought that I could have passed on their personal information, for example. Or goodness knows what else.

Would you not have thought that in that situation, the site owner should have either fully backed me, or asked me to stand down ? Instead, he refused to respond to several messages, went missing for many months without resolving the matter, only to come back stating that none of us now have access to the tools we require to assist in the proper running of this site and could we please continue to check for swearing etc as if nothing had happened.

I liked MYU very much. I’d like to think that I would have helped him out in any way possible over the years and have helped when asked to. I know for a fact he has been a friend to me. I can recall when I posted up a message once about the airline not only losing our luggage, but forcing us to arrive at Heathrow instead of Gatwick. He immediately asked if I needed a lift back.

All this, now consigned to a previous, better time, when he trusted that whatever I said to him, it would be with his best interests at heart. Do you really expect that I should just stay quiet and allow virtual strangers to simply come along, tell lies about me through a combination of misinformation and the inability to listen and be happy about it. And to be at all happy that someone I always regarded as a friend, can’t bring himself to trust me ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Yawning.....
      Look, rather than just make stupid comments, why not just set out what exactly you think has happened, who you think has done what, why and when, so that we get a chance to understand it properly. Then, we can see if either MYU or Fraggy agree with your version of the events.

If they do, I’ll never post on here again. And I’ll not post on here again if either of them can offer a single piece of new information that shows I had anything at all to do with the editing of that post, or even knew anything about it.

In return, when it’s shown that they can’t, (and they won't because it never happened ) I don’t want you banned, just a private apology from you, privately, not even publicly if you can’t bring yourself to do it.

Fair enough for you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Look, rather than just make stupid comments, why not just set out what exactly you think has happened, who you think has done what, why and when, so that we get a chance to understand it properly. Then, we can see if either MYU or Fraggy agree with your version of the events.

If they do, I’ll never post on here again. And I’ll not post on here again if either of them can offer a single piece of new information that shows I had anything at all to do with the editing of that post, or even knew anything about it.

In return, when it’s shown that they can’t, (and they won't because it never happened ) I don’t want you banned, just a private apology from you, privately, not even publicly if you can’t bring yourself to do it.

Fair enough for you ?

Youre rubbish doesnt wash with me brighton, quite interesting how you since being found out about that undeleted post have since palmed it off like its nothing, ofcourse i undeleted it etc, please show me a old post where you admitted that you had done that leading upto you banning me??!! At that time you was chasing me around threads trying youre hardest to get a bite off me so you could ban me, as i made a admin aware of at the time of this happening, so i made sure i didnt take the bait apart from saying jokingly stan likes a edit and bang that was it banned lol

so plrase state where this was to everyones knowlege at the time that you undeleted a post of mine to mock and bait me?! Ive been a boss of a few things and still am buisness wise and music wise and one thing its never gone to my head once where ive abused my powers or let my personality change for the worse, you have stepped over the boundary with what you did, so palming that off asin its nothing doesnt wash with me im afraid.

All this after saying many times on here you have never touched or tampered with any of my posts!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Stop rambling Pinkie and answer the question.

If MYU or Fraggy can show you anything at all, do you accept the offer ?

Time to put up or shut up now. If there’s anything they can show us, I’m sure they will. And I trust them to be honest about that. Perhaps you are a little less sure all of a sudden ?

Comment

• Pinks is just angry that McClaren keeps winning games

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Pinks is just angry that McClaren keeps winning games

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Stop rambling Pinkie and answer the question.

If MYU or Fraggy can show you anything at all, do you accept the offer ?

Time to put up or shut up now. If there’s anything they can show us, I’m sure they will. And I trust them to be honest about that. Perhaps you are a little less sure all of a sudden ?
                Oh dear, so you abuse youre powers undeleting someones post they wanted to delete and had done & you think thats ok & ban me straight after & have the gonads here publicly to respond by telling me to stop rambling lol, theres no deals with you mate, you showed youre true colours & you are now not in any power & rightly so, you shouldnt of abused youre powers, not my problem now as ive done nothing wrong.

Perhaps im a little unsure lol, almost as daft as youre are you scared of me comment!

Put up or shut up, you got found out on youre tampering, thats that for me, nothing else to comment on

Comment

• Telling me to stop rambling is out of pure desperation & deflection.

Comment

• So do Pinkie and fraggy's brother know eachother? Or is it coincidence that the brother, after being invited for ages, decided to sign up as a new member in the midst of this furore... with a similar writing style to Pinkie's? Then got banned and was so upset now refuses to post? All seems a bit odd but fraggy says there's more to it...

Comment

• Here's my take...

Important to say this first as I may not have all the details.- I wasn't involved in a lot of the conversation around this matter as I think much of it happened on the whatsapp group that I'm not part of.

1) Stan (I think) gave Pinkie a temporary ban for perceived trolling. I think this should have been a group vote and that no mod should ban someone on their own (unless it was a really serious matter that needed to be dealt with urgently)
                      2) I don't believe there was any malicious intent from Brighton or Stan to get try goad Pinkie. The link edit was a broken link, simple as that. It happens, I know myself from copy and pasting. The idea that Stan or Brighton went in and edited the link is ridiculous and if MYU or anyone else has any proof then lets see it. No more nonsense about advance log files.
                      3) Pinkie, I liked you as a poster but now you have a massive chip on your shoulder and just want to argue with people. Shame as you were a good laugh IMO before all this.
                      4) MYU, you are good at asking for advice but never put anything you are told into action. The new design is crap, simple as. The key to increasing traffic on this forum doesn't mean a return to 2010. The internet has moved on as you will see in time.
                      5) It's an insult to every posters intelligence on here to suggest that all of those accounts were not Pinkies. It's just daft. Please stop.
                      6) Stan and Brighton deserve a lot more respect for the work they have put into this forum over the years.

well, that's how I see it. Sorry, if it offends anyone but just being honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Here's my take...

Important to say this first as I may not have all the details.- I wasn't involved in a lot of the conversation around this matter as I think much of it happened on the whatsapp group that I'm not part of.

1) Stan (I think) gave Pinkie a temporary ban for perceived trolling. I think this should have been a group vote and that no mod should ban someone on their own (unless it was a really serious matter that needed to be dealt with urgently)
                        2) I don't believe there was any malicious intent from Brighton or Stan to get try goad Pinkie. The link edit was a broken link, simple as that. It happens, I know myself from copy and pasting. The idea that Stan or Brighton went in and edited the link is ridiculous and if MYU or anyone else has any proof then lets see it. No more nonsense about advance log files.
                        3) Pinkie, I liked you as a poster but now you have a massive chip on your shoulder and just want to argue with people. Shame as you were a good laugh IMO before all this.
                        4) MYU, you are good at asking for advice but never put anything you are told into action. The new design is crap, simple as. The key to increasing traffic on this forum doesn't mean a return to 2010. The internet has moved on as you will see in time.
                        5) It's an insult to every posters intelligence on here to suggest that all of those accounts were not Pinkies. It's just daft. Please stop.
                        6) Stan and Brighton deserve a lot more respect for the work they have put into this forum over the years.

measured and coherent.

Thank you Brian

Comment

Here's my take...

Firstly brian you dont know me, i am a good laugh & love banter taking and giving, i am not wanting to have pops at loads of posters, only idiots who have been butting in to winde people up, im sure myu will provide whatever he wants/needs thats upto him, its his website that he pays for personally so he can do what he likes, saying you dont believe there was any malicious intent from stan or brighton, really?? so you dont think brighton undeleted my post & then banned me for my jokingly comment about stan likes a edit?! Also you didnt see the way stan was talking down to me in emails when i was premodded, saying it was a decision to premod me by all admin, still have the emails, telling me thats the end of it no debate!

I have no chip on my shoulder apart from the way ive been treated by these two control freaks thank you brian, 7 month ban for nothing & you say they werent malicious about me yet myu was being ultimatumed to keep me banned for good.

Again whats any other accounts goto do with anything when i should not of been banned in the first place, banned through being settup & on the day trying there hardest to get me to bite.

That link was not a broken link as i tested it out before posting and after, also the said posts had been moved and editted.

Im not posting any more on this as how can anyone defend a admin who banned someone with abusing their powers & come out with they dont think there was anything malicious in it, seriously have a word please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

measured and coherent.

Thank you Brian
                            And heres one of those i was just on about brian!

Comment

Here's my take...

& chill out Pinkie, you are just back and it seems like you are making up for lost time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post

& chill out Pinkie, you are just back and it seems like you are making up for lost time.
                                Tbh awin im done with this place now

Comment

Working...
                                X