Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The test of macs managerial qualities starts from today.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Can´t believe you keep going Fraggy. You should be ashamed of yourself, mate.
    Yeh, you're right, should of stayed out of it all and allowed members to be screwed over.

Easy to take the high road when it's somebody else, but a bit tricky when a member of your own family gets screwed over due to an unhealthy obsession.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Prior to all of this, I also got along great with BrightonR and classed him as a decent guy who worked tirelessly for the benefit of the forum, but I truly believe his obsession with Pinkie this past summer, truly clouded his judgement.
      Likewise Fraggy.

Two things if I may.

First of all, and how many times I need to say this I don’t know, but this situation would have arisen if it had been ANY OTHER POSTER. There neither was, nor is any obsession. Happy to confirm I banned several accounts around that time, thinking they were Pinkie. As we all know really, most were, I’ve seen the proof. You would now too, if you had called me. Obviously, one of them turned out to be your brother, for which I apologised immediately it came to light.

Secondly, is there anything in my reply to MYU that you disagree with?

If not, would you please tell Pinkie that neither Stanley or myself edited the post in question, so that at least everybody else can be clear about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

This was an alternate account set up by Bobby Dunc. Reason he set up another account, was to find out why he couldn't post on his original.
        After bobby was banned, his user title was changed to make it look as if he wasn't banned.
        Then the new account received the same treatment.

For the record, checking new sign ups is no longer as easy as it used to be thanks to many people now using VPN's/Proxies. Therefore, we must be 100% certain before we ban.

The question you should be asking, is why would an admin or mod ban an account and then change the user title if they were certain this user was someone else?
        I know of at least 2 people on a personal level who were banned for being Pinkie, and I do not know Pinkie on a personal level.
        How would you feel if you was on the receiving end of such treatment?

As stated previously, I am not at liberty to disclose everything that has happened, I also don't believe for one second that this issue is helping the forum.

Prior to all of this, I also got along great with BrightonR and classed him as a decent guy who worked tirelessly for the benefit of the forum, but I truly believe his obsession with Pinkie this past summer, truly clouded his judgement.
        Fair points made there mate. Yes daveqpr was indeed Bobbydunc, yes he set up that daveqpr account because his Bobby dunc one was compromised.

There's just one problem though mate!
        I have a pm dated Aug from daveqpr who stated that he was really Pinkie.
        I still have that pm in my inbox.

So from what you have said, It sounds to me that when Pinkie got banned, he created a Bobbydunc account which, when that one was silenced created the daveqpr account to find out what happened to the Bobby dunc one.
        Then, as qprdk states, we have the power rangers and johndarkin accounts.

Like I said before, I have no personal beef with anyone involved with the banning or editing of posts, but I do have that pm of dave qpr stating that he was really Pinkie plus he also admits in the thread that he was Bobby dunc.

Just putting it out there to clarify the confusion that some posters may have.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

MYU. First of all thank you for the kind words. But once again, and I really don’t mean to cause you any further grief over this, but there are a few things in your previous post that are not quite right. It may have been the passage of time that’s clouded the issue, but the detail really is quite crucial.

Firstly, I did un-delete one of Pinkie’s posts, perfectly happy to admit that and have been all along. Quite why you think it was an attempt to get him banned I’ve no idea, as I along with others, had consistently stated that we don’t want to ban anybody. All we wanted was for him to apologise for wrongful accusations that he had made.

When I did un-delete that post, it was simply to point out to him, not you, that he was still, despite assurances to the contrary, of the impression that one of either Stanley or myself had done something underhand, which as you know, we hadn’t. Just how many more times does this need to be said? Things were clearly made worse when Fraggy couldn’t seem to wait to tell him that one of us had done as he was led to believe we had, despite that not being the case at all. And in fairness to Fraggy, he too cleared that part up ages ago, although it seems to have been largely ignored.

You now have the perfect opportunity to remind Pinkie of that and ask him to apologise, although I doubt he is capable.

You also state that Pinkie policed himself and said that was good to see. And that he knew he’d got it wrong. Well, I’d happily agree, if only PM after PM, some of which I was happy to share with everyone in the team, proved that he was even more convinced we had done something underhand. The tone of those left no doubt. That is why I believed then and still do now, that the correct thing for you to do was keep him banned until such time as he apologised for making those assertions, even if he thought he may have had good reason too. Simply to prove that no member can be allowed to throw around false claims against others, unchallenged. I can certainly see why Pinkie thought we had done that, given the misinformation that had been presented to him. But surely, once that had been clarified and that no such thing had happened, it would have been reasonable for him to have said sorry.

Up until this matter, you know full well you have had my unstinting support over many years, for what you were trying to do here. As I have now said again today, albeit in less than pleasant terms this time, I think you should have backed up those that had helped you over many years. And not been persuaded to do otherwise by those with lesser standards. But as I have said before, it’s your site so you can do what you want.

I’m purposely keeping the others out of this, as dragging them all into it won’t help or solve anything.
          Are you completely deluded?? Youve completely lied about never doing any wrongdoing or anything yet now youre backtracking on a post id deleted yet you undeleted to mock me publicly, then after my stan limes a edit comment you banned me with no pm or nothing, you have said on here publicly youve never touched any of my posts etc, those two edits to the post i kicked off over have been found in the logs by myu and by alan the tech guy, so please dont waste youre time lying once again to try to save face, you got totally obsessed by me on here and you and youre very very quiet buddy wanted me banned for good! Yet you say it wasnt personal, when thats exactly what it was, & here you are still having non of it and still wanting a apology off me lol, when it should be the other way round, bht i wont hold my breath.
          Last edited by Pinkie; 16-12-2018, 11:27 PM.
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• With all due respect to all parties involved in this but this situation should not be carried out on the board for all to see and read. Really sad to read some of the stuff being written on the matter.

Comment

Likewise Fraggy.

Two things if I may.

First of all, and how many times I need to say this I don’t know, but this situation would have arisen if it had been ANY OTHER POSTER. There neither was, nor is any obsession. Happy to confirm I banned several accounts around that time, thinking they were Pinkie. As we all know really, most were, I’ve seen the proof. You would now too, if you had called me. Obviously, one of them turned out to be your brother, for which I apologised immediately it came to light.

If not, would you please tell Pinkie that neither Stanley or myself edited the post in question, so that at least everybody else can be clear about it.
              Haha oh my, laughable really.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                With all due respect to all parties involved in this but this situation should not be carried out on the board for all to see and read. Really sad to read some of the stuff being written on the matter.
                Why notc73? I got banned due to two people obsessed and obsessed with power, if it was you 73 being publicly called a liar how would you like that knowing its not true!

Comment

Likewise Fraggy.

Two things if I may.

Wish it was that easy Brights, re-read Myus post when he asked Alan for an update while he was away.

None of us had a clue about advance logs, we all truly believed when we were admins, that the logs we had access to were were the only logs.

You may find this hard to believe, but I get zero pleasure out of whats gone down over the past 7 + months, I used to enjoy hanging out in staff chat and talking with you all, but I didn't join the mod team to abuse or standby and watch things that were not right.

I agree, there was a few accounts that looked very Pinkie like, but it so hard these days to be certain, surely you banning my brother proved that?

Maybe Myu will disclose everything else, but that is down to him. I hope he does, if not publicly, at least to you so you can see that its not just the pinkie debacle that has made me take a stand.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Fair points made there mate. Yes davieqpr was indeed Bobbydunc, yes he set up that davieqpr account because his Bobby dunc one was compromised.

There's just one problem though mate!
                    I have a pm dated Aug from davieqpr who stated that he was really Pinkie.
                    I still have that pm in my inbox.

So from what you have said, It sounds to me that when Pinkie got banned, he created a Bobbydunc account which, when that one was silenced created the davieqpr account to find out what happened to the Bobby dunc one.
                    Then, as qprdk states, we have the power rangers and johndarkin accounts.

Like I said before, I have no personal beef with anyone involved with the banning or editing of posts, but I do have that pm of dave qpr stating that he was really Pinkie plus he also admits in the thread that he was Bobby dunc.

Just putting it out there to clarify the confusion that some posters may have.
                    John dee and punter r were friends of mine i asked to post questions hits

Comment

• Pinkie. Personally I have much more shite to worry about than a message board so if it was me I would juat walk away as no point wasting any time on it. As I said that is me so cannot comment on anyone else. No problem.with you Pinkie just feel a little saddened by it all. Welcome back Pinkie.

Comment

• Brighton im not going to go on anymore but do you not wonder why youre buddy stans staying so qujet in the background?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

John dee and punter r were friends of mine i asked to post questions hits
                          Of course, when one is banned, we get our friends on here to post questions for us. Been there myself mate and had 77 and QPRDave to back me up when I had no voice.
                          ​​​​​​
                          But you pmed me confirming that you were actually daveqpr, who confirmed in the link I posted on here that was Bobbydunc. That is 3 accounts that you, yourself actually created.

Not disputing the fact that you had punt'r and others speaking up for you on here also.

Can you confirm that you are also darkin and Power rangers mate?

Like I said before mate, I have no beef with you but just intrigued by which other accounts you hold.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Pinkie. Personally I have much more shite to worry about than a message board so if it was me I would juat walk away as no point wasting any time on it. As I said that is me so cannot comment on anyone else. No problem.with you Pinkie just feel a little saddened by it all. Welcome back Pinkie.
                            I totally agree with you 73, everything you say theres dead right, i have a awful lot on in my life with losing my mum last year so know exactly what you mean, hopefully we can get straight back to football and the forest game

Comment

• All the best Pinkie and sorry to hear the news on your mum mate. Lets hope the team keep going and we all enjoy a christmas present that we have never had. 3 points at the city ground!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Of course, when one is banned, we get our friends on here to post questions for us. Been there myself mate and had 77 and QPRDave to back me up when I had no voice.
                                ​​​​​​
                                But you pmed me confirming that you were actually daveqpr, who confirmed in the link I posted on here that was Bobbydunc. That is 3 accounts that you, yourself actually created.

Not disputing the fact that you had punt'r and others speaking up for you on here also.

Can you confirm that you are also darkin and Power rangers mate?

Like I said before mate, I have no beef with you but just intrigued by which other accounts you hold.
                                Hits what exactly is youre problem?? Did you not read any posts further back plus myus?? Its fokin irrelevant wether i had 50000 accounts or not as i shouldnt of been banned in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X