Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The test of macs managerial qualities starts from today.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I hear ya 77, but Powerrangers was posting yesterday at the same time Pinkie was, and although Bobby Duncs user title doesn't say banned, I can assure you he is.
    Not at liberty to disclose currently , but I am sure eventually it will come out, but certain members have been played and manipulated by so called people who were in a posistion of trust.
    Got the reaction you wanted it seems in the rest of this thread.

Comment

• I have no beef in this, plus i ain't no farking sheep either........

What i will say though, that no matter how much fraggy wants to state that power ranger was not pinkie, i call bullshyte on that.

Just a quick question to fraggy....................

Who was the poster Daveqpr ?
      Last edited by Hitman34; 16-12-2018, 08:54 PM.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        No apology needed. Thank you for your efforts when you were mod never realised you had stepped down. Always fair and consistent. Best of luck
        This. Brighton's an excellent mod. And is a top poster. This place would be all the poorer without folk like him. Sad that such trouble has surfaced.

Comment

• Sorry, I just replied to the very first post, I didn't read the whole thread.

I'm not going to go into too much detail on the open forum, I will however explain the Pinkie situation and why I believe the ban to be wrong.

Mod/Admin can edit posts, providing it's to remove something that breaks the site rules. When we make an edit, it wouldn't display it on the main forum, that has now been changed so you'll see who made an edit and at what time. This should solve any future edits. It was like that due to me editing my own posts hundreds of times.

There was an edit to one of Pinkies post,but as explained I couldn't tell what was edited or why?

When I questioned the admin, he couldn't remember so we move on.

We upgraded the site and whilst moving our database, we seemed to have lost quite a bit of data, not only on the forum, but things behind the seen as well.

I can't remember but I think Pinkie logged in a day or two later, not aware that the site was having issues, he made a post and said “He likes an edit” to one of the Admin. One of the members then corrected Pinkie and said that threads/posts are going missing due to our move. Pinkie then deleted his post, which we admin can still see.

Another admin then undeleted Pinkies post and used that to get him banned.

Number one rule for us admins should be that we don't undelete members posts, not unless they request us to do so. The fact here is as a team we abused our power by undeleting this post. The other thing here is Pinkie realised he made a mistake and quickly deleted the post he made. To me that was the right thing to do, he policed himself and that was good to see. If he hadn't of deleted it, I would've asked him nicely to remove the post, had he refused then I have a right to do something about it, and it didn't come to that.

I know I wouldn't like to be treated like that as a member, and I won't do that to anyone else.

If members can see Pinkie has got the wrong end of the stick, why is the admin team getting so personal?

Pinkies 'User title' was then changed, so it didn't show 'Banned' under his username. It looked like he was still a member. That is totally misleading.

We hardly ban anyone, if they get banned it's for good reason. I changed it back to show that he was banned and questioned it the change, no one knew anything about it?

Again, someone went behind my back knowing I didn't want that changed and it was changed it back to show he is not banned again. I'm not happy about and it's totally disrespecting me, the members and the site.

This site was built with the help of you members, and I thought the team had the sites best interest at heart, so I stopped doing what I was doing and started listening to my team. This is when the problems started, it's been going on for a few years and I know exactly what the problem is. Before this change the site was growing year on year.

I needed a break and time to think, was not expecting to take so long, however I needed the time out. Before I returned, I spoke to my Tech guy and asked for an update, he explained a few things that we shouldn't be doing and other members account had been played with too, and as I result decided to go back to when the site was running at it's best. Members were happy, our team was happy and we had so many people online. The site was fun to read, it's not anymore.

As a result of my finding and on my return, I decided to make all the admin back to moderators again, one or two asked to leave and I did as they requested.

This is a football forum, members police themselves. There's not much do do other than move a thread and edit some things that shouldn't be there. It really is that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            I have no beef in this, plus i ain't no farking sheep either........

What i will say though, that no matter how much fraggy wants to state that power ranger was not pinkie, i call bullshyte on that.

Just a quick question to fraggy....................

Who was the poster Daveqpr ?
            I was just about to respond to the unexpurgated version! Be that as it may, but this thread is taking on all the attributes of a BBC Drama Series.

Did he or didn't he? Will all be revealed or will we be left in the air like Mr Wilson?

~~~00~~~

Oh sorry , MYU's responded in the meantime and I haven't had time to catch up on the latest instalment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I was just about to respond to the unexpurgated version! Be that as it may, but this thread is taking on all the attributes of a BBC Drama Series.

Did he or didn't he? Will all be revealed or will we be left in the air like Mr Wilson?
              Sorry mate, had to edit that part of my post as it was not accurate.

My question to Fraggy, who was posting under the user name of davieqpr?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

This. Brighton's an excellent mod. And is a top poster. This place would be all the poorer without folk like him. Sad that such trouble has surfaced.
                Totally agree with you, he has to be one of the nicest guys I've ever met in my life. He made one mistake and I let that slip because it was his first. All I said was that it was wrong to undelete a post that a member had deleted, especially after the member knew he got it wrong. As a team we need to give people a chance, and Pinkie did the right thing by deleting his post, we should've followed his step. It's no big deal, I made my case clear why it was wrong. I'm not having ultimatums thrown at me anymore.

Comment

~~~00~~~

Oh sorry , MYU's responded in the meantime and I haven't had time to catch up on the latest instalment.

more like a panto for the kids Undie Oh yes he did On no he didn't Pinkies behind you
                  stick to the o/p

Comment

~~~00~~~

Nobody would be such a sad case as to sign up under another name just to try and get across what a good guy they are...... it’s just a football forum... there is so much more going on in life....

Comment

• To think of the crap ive had to put up with being called a liar by a certain few, if someone did it as banter and admitted it i wouldnt of been bothered, but got a 7 month ban for that
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

more like a panto for the kids Undie Oh yes he did On no he didn't Pinkies behind you
                        stick to the o/p
                        I don't usually see eye to eye with you dogs, but that did make me laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Sorry mate, had to edit that part of my post as it was not accurate.

My question to Fraggy, who was posting under the user name of davieqpr?
                          Not sure what you mean Hits?
                          We seem to have quite a few Daves, is there a reason I should know this member?
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

Nobody would be such a sad case as to sign up under another name just to try and get across what a good guy they are...... it’s just a football forum... there is so much more going on in life....
                            i know a guy who would!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

I know i said im not having anything to do with you, but that comment about my posts being altered was exactly what happened, & the funny thing is when we had our chat you had no recollection of said posts being altered asin you had no idea which ones i was on about funny enough, yet that been exactly that, either you are part of it or you havnt a clue youre very quiet buddy had editted those said posts and was moving those and my other posts about, proofs in the logs, so you are either a liar or standing up for youre mate, who through all of this has stayed extremely quiet, anyone would think for a minute hes got something to hide, whilst ive been called a liar on here by you and a couple of others whove been sucked in. Thats my lot so i wont be responding any more, had 7 months of a ban that should never of stood & once again you meddled with a post i had deleted to re un delete it to then ban me, not to mention you altermatumming myu over it who was against me being banned, hence myu falling ill with it all.
                              Pinkie, I have tried on so many occasions now to explain, but you just won’t listen to me. Once again, please just let me assure you that not only have I no knowledge of the post in question being edited, but neither had anybody else on the old admin team. Obviously, I am now more aware of what happened and have explained my understanding of it. The reason I know more now, is that MYU looked into it and saw something that made him think it may have been edited. Unfortunately for all concerned, he jumped to the wrong conclusion about it, which in fairness, he has already admitted.

I have also been accused of having some form of obsession with you, which is also untrue. Up until this situation, I had absolutely no reason to dislike you at all. My issue with MYU wasn’t really about you at all, but about the fact that he should, after all these years, trust me enough to know that I would never do such a thing to any poster. The same issues would have arisen if it were any other member of this forum, in that I felt he should have stood up for someone who has stood up for him on countless occasions. That’s why this was never anything personal on my part. It literally could have been anybody else.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Pinkie, I have tried on so many occasions now to explain, but you just won’t listen to me. Once again, please just let me assure you that not only have I no knowledge of the post in question being edited, but neither had anybody else on the old admin team. Obviously, I am now more aware of what happened and have explained my understanding of it. The reason I know more now, is that MYU looked into it and saw something that made him think it may have been edited. Unfortunately for all concerned, he jumped to the wrong conclusion about it, which in fairness, he has already admitted.

I have also been accused of having some form of obsession with you, which is also untrue. Up until this situation, I had absolutely no reason to dislike you at all. My issue with MYU wasn’t really about you at all, but about the fact that he should, after all these years, trust me enough to know that I would never do such a thing to any poster. The same issues would have arisen if it were any other member of this forum, in that I felt he should have stood up for someone who has stood up for him on countless occasions. That’s why this was never anything personal on my part. It literally could have been anybody else.
                                Nothing else to say to you as you know what you did to get me banned as explained now by myu
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X