Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The test of macs managerial qualities starts from today.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Weren't you supposed to stop banning posters?
    Bobby was banned a while back.
    There has been 2 ban amnesties in the past few months, and we are trying to allow banter and to not over moderate.
    As the site owner posted a little while ago, members are more than capable of moderating themselves.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I hear ya 77, but Powerrangers was posting yesterday at the same time Pinkie was, and although Bobby Duncs user title doesn't say banned, I can assure you he is.
      Not at liberty to disclose currently , but I am sure eventually it will come out, but certain members have been played and manipulated by so called people who were in a posistion of trust.
      Care to clarify?

Just in case you’d forgotten, it’s now 14 weeks since you were going to call me. Was still waiting, but don’t bother now, can’t be bothered dealing with duplicitous characters.

Only two people to blame for the disruption on here and the fact that such ridiculous threads still occur in my opinion. Yourself and the gutless coward, otherwise known as MYU.

Be my guest if you want to play it all out here in full view of everybody. Perfectly happy to give everyone the full facts, but I’m pretty sure most have worked it all out by now.

Comment

Trust me brights, you really don't want this played out in public.
        I'm sure there are a few who would though.
        I mentioned in staff chat many months ago that I would not compromise my integrity, I wasn't lieing.

I was going to phone you, then I found out a few other little gems that had happened. I wasn't sure if you were a victim being played or was actively involved. I was willing to give you the benefit of doubt after wrongfully banning my brother because of your obsession with Pinkie, but you just couldn't help yourself, could you?

Your insult towards the site owner shows your true colours.

Now jog on as I am unable to put you on ignore.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

FFS here we go again , the original O/P was 1st class good debate , which S Mc came through with flying .Colours due to manner of our win but never let that get in the way that the mob still lie in wait

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            FFS here we go again , the original O/P was 1st class good debate , which S Mc came through with flying .Colours due to manner of our win but never let that get in the way that the mob still lie in wait
            I voiced my opinion early in the thread, a great win and it degenerates into a pi$$ing match!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Its unreal isnt it, but some are obsessed with anything i post, yet ive bigged up mac in this thread, but you wouldnt of thought it, but was always going to happen me being here and posting again, its like walking into somebodyelses front room lol
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Trust me brights, you really don't want this played out in public.
                I'm sure there are a few who would though.
                I mentioned in staff chat many months ago that I would not compromise my integrity, I wasn't lieing.

I was going to phone you, then I found out a few other little gems that had happened. I wasn't sure if you were a victim being played or was actively involved. I was willing to give you the benefit of doubt after wrongfully banning my brother because of your obsession with Pinkie, but you just couldn't help yourself, could you?

Your insult towards the site owner shows your true colours.

Now jog on as I am unable to put you on ignore.
                Tell me what you think has happened then. You’ve clearly been lied to also, by you know who.

Either 5h1t or get off the pot. Don’t forget all the ex-admin know the lies you’ve told. And how you go running off to MYU and certain other members in an attempt to ingratiate yourself.

As for my insult to the site owner, let’s not forget that I had sent him several messages over the six months that he disappeared, despite how he had behaved. Not my fault he’s got no balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Its unreal isnt it, but some are obsessed with anything i post, yet ive bigged up mac in this thread, but you wouldnt of thought it, but was always going to happen me being here and posting again, its like walking into somebodyelses front room lol
                  Oy pinkie don't get get primadona ideas about your self quite a few of us have suffered mob attack for not going with the flow

Comment

Oy pinkie don't get get primadona ideas about your self quite a few of us have suffered mob attack for not going with the flow

Comment

Yeah sorry dogs, i know you have aswell just cos you look at things differently the same as me.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Tell me what you think has happened then. You’ve clearly been lied to also, by you know who.

Either 5h1t or get off the pot. Don’t forget all the ex-admin know the lies you’ve told. And how you go running off to MYU and certain other members in an attempt to ingratiate yourself.

As for my insult to the site owner, let’s not forget that I had sent him several messages over the six months that he disappeared, despite how he had behaved. Not my fault he’s got no balls.
                        And my belief was and you also know full well myu wasnt very well, pretty disrespectful by youre standards that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Lets see how he starts coping without his prem loan players, hes done ok upto now asin points and getting the playersto play for him, but we are still 14th after a very good run & obviously we are going to have bad runs aswell as good, but cant help but think he`ll be propewr struggling without these loans in being injured etc, will be interesting to see how the other players come in and perform after mac showing hardly any confidence in them, even though alot was saying how great he is with the youngsters.
                          I actually thought his test began the season started, we lost, lost and lost. SM did what he had too and didn't waste time by bringing in any player, they were selected and made immediate impact. Don't forget our squad needed plenty of work and it's still in progress.

I for one am so happy that things turned for the better, I think all fans and club can see that, just hope this continues for a long time.

I was in Leeds and had a great time with the locals on Friday night, bad hangover Saturday morning but managed to get to the game. I have to say that I was so impressed with our fans, it looked completely packed from where we were. The game itself, I don't think we deserved a point, however Well's goal was worth every penny.

Yesterday, we went back to how we were playing when we were on the good run, I'm hoping we can continue that form again. To be honest as long as our players give us 100% each game, I'll be happy if we win, draw or lose.

Well done to SM and the coaches, players and all at the club. It's a great feeling again being an R'sss fan.

Comment

after wrongfully banning my brother........ .
                            Probably going to make Christmas a little awkward......

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Begs belief, best form of defence is offence.
                              Buddy, I told no lies and you know that, but if deflection makes you feel better, then knock yourself out, no literally, knock yourself out.

I guess you and your merry band of plebs didn't know about the advance logs that Alan and Myu have access to, of cause you didn't, none of us did.

I see your fearless leader is yet again hanging you out to dry on your own.

But continue to spout your lies, the truth always eventually comes out.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

I actually thought his test began the season started, we lost, lost and lost. SM did what he had too and didn't waste time by bringing in any player, they were selected and made immediate impact. Don't forget our squad needed plenty of work and it's still in progress.

I for one am so happy that things turned for the better, I think all fans and club can see that, just hope this continues for a long time.

I was in Leeds and had a great time with the locals on Friday night, bad hangover Saturday morning but managed to get to the game. I have to say that I was so impressed with our fans, it looked completely packed from where we were. The game itself, I don't think we deserved a point, however Well's goal was worth every penny.

Yesterday, we went back to how we were playing when we were on the good run, I'm hoping we can continue that form again. To be honest as long as our players give us 100% each game, I'll be happy if we win, draw or lose.

Well done to SM and the coaches, players and all at the club. It's a great feeling again being an R'sss fan.
                                Yeah cant argue with any of that and yesterday myu, they definately passed with flying colours, should make next week forest away very interesting & fancy a little tipple on us to get our first win there.

Comment

Working...
                                X