Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The test of macs managerial qualities starts from today.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

There's only one troll in this thread, and it's not Johnny.
    Thought better of you hubs tbh, so you dont like or agree with this thread or arent interested in it, so why post? is that not trolling just like johnny? i must remember to post on any posts i dont find interesting or dont agree with to get a take lol
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Thats half the problem on here since certain members got banned its all a agreeing lovefest lol, anyone who dares to disgree or have a different viewpoints trolling doh

Comment

Jeeeeezzz, Pinkie.^^
        Last edited by Shania; 16-12-2018, 12:21 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Thought better of you hubs tbh, so you dont like or agree with this thread or arent interested in it, so why post? is that not trolling just like johnny? i must remember to post on any posts i dont find interesting or dont agree with to get a take lol
            The complete opposite is true Pinks: I have no problem with your initial post - it's the way you troll everyone who disagrees with you that I have a problem with. By all means state your opinion, but be prepared to back it up with a reasoned argument. Name calling is not a reasoned argument. Also be prepared to accept that you might be wrong. It is possible.

Comment

Ha hilarious, ive posted about a subject and like a numpty replied to the trolling and then get that type of reply, ill type what i like tbh hubs, if a couple of numpties like johnny and co reply trying to bait and i reply thats upto me, same as my opinion is upto me, back it up with a reasoned argument?? what are you on about, it was a discussion before the game seeing how we`ll do and the manager and replacements! we`re not at school on here with a certain way we have to post & how and when to agree with lol, free speech & if you dont like me replying to someone baiting dont read or post, simples

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Ha hilarious, ive posted about a subject and like a numpty replied to the trolling and then get that type of reply, ill type what i like tbh hubs, if a couple of numpties like johnny and co reply trying to bait and i reply thats upto me, same as my opinion is upto me, back it up with a reasoned argument?? what are you on about, it was a discussion before the game seeing how we`ll do and the manager and replacements! we`re not at school on here with a certain way we have to post & how and when to agree with lol, free speech & if you dont like me replying to someone baiting dont read or post, simples
                Pahahahaha!

You posted this thread because you thought without our 3 loan players Middlesborough were going to do us, and you could have another "McClaren is poo/Ollie is god" rant again.

Egg on face again.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Pahahahaha!

You posted this thread because you thought without our 3 loan players Middlesborough were going to do us, and you could have another "McClaren is poo/Ollie is god" rant again.

Egg on face again.
                  What are you on about you plum? i posted this thread for the exact reasons i said in the op, something that was on alot of peoples minds, just too many brainwashed flocks of sheep on here im afraid, someone bans someonefor supposed trolling and it sticks with the flock lol, as youll see in this thread there are a few who was wondering the same about mac, but im very sorry i should keep my thoughts to myself and bow down to the masses on here

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Pahahahaha!

Egg on face again.
                    This. I wonder what bobbydunc and power ranger think? Strange that they no longer post....

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

This. I wonder what bobbydunc and power ranger think? Strange that they no longer post....
                      Bobby Dunc got banned a while back and Powerrangers posted yesterday.
                      Paranoid much?
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Bobby Dunc got banned a while back and Powerrangers posted yesterday.
                        Paranoid much?
                        Hardly. Not convinced either.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

Hardly. Not convinced either.
                          Not convinced bobby is banned or that powerrangerd posted yesterday?
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Oh dear.
                              I hear ya 77, but Powerrangers was posting yesterday at the same time Pinkie was, and although Bobby Duncs user title doesn't say banned, I can assure you he is.
                              Not at liberty to disclose currently , but I am sure eventually it will come out, but certain members have been played and manipulated by so called people who were in a posistion of trust.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Weren't you supposed to stop banning posters?

Comment

Working...
                                X