No announcement yet.

routledge leaving then ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

routledge is good, on his day he is absolute quality ... martin o'neill is a pretty good judge of this, if he liked him. fair enough maybe not premiership material yet, but he can beat a man better than lee cook can!

Comment

Originally posted by takeapartyourhead View Post
      routledge is good, on his day he is absolute quality ... martin o'neill is a pretty good judge of this, if he liked him. fair enough maybe not premiership material yet, but he can beat a man better than lee cook can!
      he has speed thats it. he has had a few good games (blackpool away sticks out in my mind) but thats when he is facing a slow left back anyone who can match his speed and he becomes ineffectful

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
        he has speed thats it. he has had a few good games (blackpool away sticks out in my mind) but thats when he is facing a slow left back anyone who can match his speed and he becomes ineffectful
        don't most fast wingers if the full back is fast as well.....:grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          don't most fast wingers if the full back is fast as well.....:grimace:
          yes which is why routledge is not the best right winger in the championship

Comment

sell him without seeing a full season from him? i wonder about some peoples lack of patience sometimes.how long have we given cook and he's still crap.
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
              sell him without seeing a full season from him? i wonder about some peoples lack of patience sometimes.how long have we given cook and he's still crap.
              So true.
              My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                He is a very good player that needs a "full back" working in tandem with him to function properly.
                Sad to say, but I doubt very much he will still be here next season.
                Dont blame him either.
                Thought he was, along with Vine & Mahon, one of the best players on the pitch against Sheffield Wednesday.
                You know you narf talk some b o l l o x, you talk about Routledge being a very good player yet you dismiss Taarabt at a drop of a hat.

If Routledge was that good he'd be playing PL football right now but he is not he is at QPR instead. Take one look at Routledge's career and there is consistent pattern. I don't think Routledge is bad player but it looks to me he gets sussed very easily, ask any Palace fan and they will say the same. One poster commented on Routledge being a one trick pony and I'm a bit concerned he is tbh. Don't get me wrong I like him and he is certainly one of the better winmgers in the divison but at the end of the day lets not get to carried away.

Love the way you keep refering back to the Wednesday match as it was just about the only game you see this season and your only point of reference - laughable!
                Last edited by W12_Ranger; 20-04-2009, 06:55 PM.

Comment

yes which is why routledge is not the best right winger in the championship
                  who is then....have you seen all the "others" over a full course of the season...or like WR you are making an assessment from a few games.....

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    who is then....have you seen all the "others" over a full course of the season...or like WR you are making an assessment from a few games.....
                    im not saying WR isn't a good player. the point was made in an earlier post that he couldn't be replaced and i made the point that there were various other players who could do the same job as routledge. so if he were to leave (which i believe he won't) then it wouldn't be the end of the world

Comment

Routledge should not be allowed to leave if someone comes knocking. He can't finish but he isn't paid to. The speed and directness coupled with his low level of gravity makes him really hard to knock off the ball. I like Wayne.

Comment

im not saying WR isn't a good player. the point was made in an earlier post that he couldn't be replaced and i made the point that there were various other players who could do the same job as routledge. so if he were to leave (which i believe he won't) then it wouldn't be the end of the world
                        but who would be good enough to replace him...that would want to come to rangers...thats the point....

Comment

Working...
                        X