Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Seriously???
    I don't question your loyalty or the time you've spent on the terraces. Never have. But the fact is that when you went away, the board was being run by a different team. By the time you got back (or shortly after) the owner had taken unilateral control of this place, since which time you've had a clear run and said a few things which would have got you time in the bin under the old regime.

I can cope with that just fine, but maybe you should ask yourself why there is suddenly this level of tolerance..... maybe others should too. That was my main point.

As to the bet, the original offer sailed away with all the other lost threads that went missing when we 'upgraded' (including the legendary supporters thread). Thread search is now strictly date limited - at least it is on this browser. I think the bet was along the lines of our finishing position improving this term vs last, and I stuck to it even when we getting absolutely rodgered early doors. Shortly after that someone appeared - Poweranger? - who most people thought was you, but that gentleman was unwilling to have a bet too.

There you go.

Comment

Rumbled

Comment

Is this it Hal? http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...59#post2493359

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

I don't question your loyalty or the time you've spent on the terraces. Never have. But the fact is that when you went away, the board was being run by a different team. By the time you got back (or shortly after) the owner had taken unilateral control of this place, since which time you've had a clear run and said a few things which would have got you time in the bin under the old regime.

I can cope with that just fine, but maybe you should ask yourself why there is suddenly this level of tolerance..... maybe others should too. That was my main point.

As to the bet, the original offer sailed away with all the other lost threads that went missing when we 'upgraded' (including the legendary supporters thread). Thread search is now strictly date limited - at least it is on this browser. I think the bet was along the lines of our finishing position improving this term vs last, and I stuck to it even when we getting absolutely rodgered early doors. Shortly after that someone appeared - Poweranger? - who most people thought was you, but that gentleman was unwilling to have a bet too.

There you go.
          Ill swerve on any more comments on issues hal and leave things to the people in charge, as for our bet im well up for that mate, sure i came out with something like ollie would of had us upto about 12th this season but in reality i cant remember exactly unless you can, otherwise lets think of this bet now and get it on, 50 sheets on it and to charity of the winners choice.
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Ill swerve on any more comments on issues hal and leave things to the people in charge, as for our bet im well up for that mate, sure i came out with something like ollie would of had us upto about 12th this season but in reality i cant remember exactly unless you can, otherwise lets think of this bet now and get it on, 50 sheets on it and to charity of the winners choice.
            I did have a look at the Stan link, but everything has changed so much since then we'd have to frame any bet differently. My original offer to anyone was that I'd back us finishing higher this term to where we end up at the end of last season, but clearly no one is going to go for that now and I wouldn't blame them! I'll have a think and maybe we can come up with something, but now we've cleared the air I'm OK with that.

Meanwhile I'll join you in swerving the issues, its all been said. The thing that would float my boat is continued progress for the club and maybe even a little cup run, but I wouldn't back that even if Klopp was running the show!

Comment

Working...
            X