No announcement yet.

Paul Smyth leaving in January??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans must be revised. With Rangel, Hemed and Cameroon all sidlined for some time, these youngsters will play a crucial part. We cannot give them away on loans. We're already short as a squad and if we sent four players away on loan, adding the three out injured, will be a very dangerous situation for SM to solve. And there is no gurantee either that there will ve no further injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Personally i can see both sides ,was really impressed by Smyth last season ,definitely one for the future .if going on loan till the end of the season gives him maximum game time and he improves as a player thats a good thing ,because we arn`t going up or down this season.
      The club at last ,is moving in the right direction ,and Smyth could potentially be a part of it ,i think giving the boy experience ,building his confidence could stand us in good stead for a push to the play offs next season
      Absolutely agree with you and see massive potential in him, one I want to stay at our club.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        Plans must be revised. With Rangel, Hemed and Cameroon all sidlined for some time, these youngsters will play a crucial part. We cannot give them away on loans. We're already short as a squad and if we sent four players away on loan, adding the three out injured, will be a very dangerous situation for SM to solve. And there is no gurantee either that there will ve no further injuries.
        Good point! We have been relatively injury free until now, they are starting to mount and with no provisions to bring anyone in it would be dangerous to deplete our squad further through loans, in saying that I think young Smyth needs to be playing, I expect his time will come with the 1st team!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Shut up you muppet lol, jeez if there was ever a "i could tell you that!" or "yeah i knew that!", i forget his name now without looking on google but on paul whitehouse`s comedy show, in the pub scene, thats who you remind me of on here lol, forgot his name now.
          If I'm a muppet it should be easy to take some dosh off me, no?

Oh I forgot... facts scare you away. You can't handle them.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

If I'm a muppet it should be easy to take some dosh off me, no?

Oh I forgot... facts scare you away. You can't handle them.
            Wasnt you soo confident before the boro game when i asked you about the bet and you didnt want to know snubbing me?
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I was bang up for it. Read my posts. I was up for it before Leeds, when everyone was confident we'd get hammered.

Throughout this season, even at the beginning of the SMac error I've been desperate for you to put your money where your mouth is.

The posts are there. You want me to dig them out? I've been trying to take money off you for a long time.

Comment

I was bang up for it. Read my posts. I was up for it before Leeds, when everyone was confident we'd get hammered.

Throughout this season, even at the beginning of the SMac error I've been desperate for you to put your money where your mouth is.

The posts are there. You want me to dig them out? I've been trying to take money off you for a long time.
                Be difficult for me to of took you up on the bet when ive been banned for 7 months! would of thought that would of been obvious to you hal!

Comment

Hence why i asked you the exact details again as i cant remember exactly

Comment

"Throughout this season, even at the beginning of the SMac error" Interesting description...

And on Billy Bleach - the other week my son was at a QPR run training session, and one of the dads there was a guy I recognised from the Fast Show but didn't know his name. Google sent me to Simon Day - and this piece of genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrFa51JU3sM

Comment

Originally posted by QCR View Post
                      "Throughout this season, even at the beginning of the SMac error" Interesting description...
                      Is that all you've got?

Forums wont work for you if you have to spend time picking up people on predictive text, typos etc....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Because its the internet, and know one can be sure of who anyone else actually is, don't take this personally. I could be you and vice versa etc.

I think you are tolerated around here by the owner - MYU - because you are seen as thread clickbait, and tbf you've been brilliant at it. I do some work on another forum , not QPR, not even football, and I know that keeping a friendly troll on board is mistakenly seen as promoting traffic. Mistaken because its really short term: people get fed up with hitting the ignore button, or just get bored with the same old spin. And then they're gone.

If I'm right, you're perfectly aware of all this. The alternative is that you're too shot away to realise that you're being used but I don't believe that. I think the real problem here is MYU who doesn't see the bigger picture.

The whole point of the bet thing - which I think you've realised - was to find out if you were for real. You wouldn't play, and ignored threads where your opinion was exposed. Cover blown. That more than anything suggested to me that you didn't really believe what you were writing.

You've played a blinder son, whether you know it or not, but admin - if there are any left apart from the owner - needs to get a grip. This has nothing to do with Ollie or TF or SteveMac and in a sense it never really did. Its about the way this place is being run.

Good luck with it.

Comment

A excellent post, Hal. Food for thought for everyone.

Comment

Would explain the ranting, name calling and aggression which most other posters steer clear of most of the time.

Comment

Because its the internet, and know one can be sure of who anyone else actually is, don't take this personally. I could be you and vice versa etc.

I think you are tolerated around here by the owner - MYU - because you are seen as thread clickbait, and tbf you've been brilliant at it. I do some work on another forum , not QPR, not even football, and I know that keeping a friendly troll on board is mistakenly seen as promoting traffic. Mistaken because its really short term: people get fed up with hitting the ignore button, or just get bored with the same old spin. And then they're gone.

If I'm right, you're perfectly aware of all this. The alternative is that you're too shot away to realise that you're being used but I don't believe that. I think the real problem here is MYU who doesn't see the bigger picture.

The whole point of the bet thing - which I think you've realised - was to find out if you were for real. You wouldn't play, and ignored threads where your opinion was exposed. Cover blown. That more than anything suggested to me that you didn't really believe what you were writing.

You've played a blinder son, whether you know it or not, but admin - if there are any left apart from the owner - needs to get a grip. This has nothing to do with Ollie or TF or SteveMac and in a sense it never really did. Its about the way this place is being run.

Good luck with it.

Seriously??? Say what lol, honestly cannot believe youve gone to any effort to write all that made up waffle, i had been away for 7 months as you know, ive been rangers since bout 73 time, had forgot exact details of said bet and asked you the details so i would stand my side of the bet no matter what, so with youre character assasination youve got completely wrong im afraid, give out the exact details of our bet and ill have a say friendly 50 pounds bet with you to give to a charity of whoevers choice! I look forward to you ironing out the details of our bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X