Paul Smyth leaving in January??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Personally i can see both sides ,was really impressed by Smyth last season ,definitely one for the future .if going on loan till the end of the season gives him maximum game time and he improves as a player thats a good thing ,because we arn`t going up or down this season.
    The club at last ,is moving in the right direction ,and Smyth could potentially be a part of it ,i think giving the boy experience ,building his confidence could stand us in good stead for a push to the play offs next season
    Good point well put.

Comment

If he doesn't get game time he'd be a mug to sign any sort of extension , not playing can only damage his career other clubs would have to think there's something wrong with him if they (QPR ) don't see being worth a squad place as I said we ain't anything special

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        If he doesn't get game time he'd be a mug to sign any sort of extension , not playing can only damage his career other clubs would have to think there's something wrong with him if they (QPR ) don't see being worth a squad place as I said we ain't anything special
        Hes one of ours and right promising and should of been used regularly but mac judged him early season when the whole team was pants, big mistake in my opinion and should be ahead of any loan player be it we havnt loaned wingers
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Hes one of ours and right promising and should of been used regularly but mac judged him early season when the whole team was pants, big mistake in my opinion and should be ahead of any loan player be it we havnt loaned wingers
          So you think Freeman or Pav should be dropped and he should be playing or he is better than loanees Hemed and Wells? The whole team was pants at the beginning of the season because players like him were not up to standard, yet..

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

So you think Freeman or Pav should be dropped and he should be playing or he is better than loanees Hemed and Wells? The whole team was pants at the beginning of the season because players like him were not up to standard, yet..
            Did you not read what i put? that id rather have him on the bench to replace pav when hes tired, or even poss upfront, too good a young talent to be giving up on and shifting to posh, hes proved what he can do and you cant judge him on the pathetic performances at the start of the season as the whole squad wasnt at the races or the manager.

Comment

loan works best for everyone. he isn't getting into the side and i can't see him getting in ahead of pavs of freeman, heck, i think even bright is probably ahead of him atm

Comment

Did you not read what i put? that id rather have him on the bench to replace pav when hes tired, or even poss upfront, too good a young talent to be giving up on and shifting to posh, hes proved what he can do and you cant judge him on the pathetic performances at the start of the season as the whole squad wasnt at the races or the manager.
                No, you said 'he should be ahead of any loan player'......

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

You confused me too Al Freeman and Wslec arnt loan players wasn't he saying Smythe should be in front of any loans but we haven't loaned wide players

Comment

You confused me too Al Freeman and Wslec arnt loan players wasn't he saying Smythe should be in front of any loans but we haven't loaned wide players
                    So he should be ahead of players we haven't brought in? Doesn't that mean err...... he is?I never mentioned Freeman or Wszolek.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

I put we havnt loaned in any wide men but if we did id have him infront of them, but id have him on the bench anyway, the boys confidence will no doubt be shattered now by the manager dubbed great with the youngsters, when alls that happened is 4 ex prem loan players have come in, the test will be now when macs goto start showing some confidence in these other players that arent getting a look in.

Comment

Thats right dogs thats what i was saying.

Comment

big mistake in my opinion and should be ahead of any loan player be it we havnt loaned wingers
                          you've not been paying attention as per usual. He's been struggling below first team level.

As I said, he was ludicrously over hyped when he arrived - we were so short of any quality last season people latched onto anyone resembling a footballer. He needs time at a lower level for a spell.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

you've not been paying attention as per usual. He's been struggling below first team level.

As I said, he was ludicrously over hyped when he arrived - we were so short of any quality last season people latched onto anyone resembling a footballer. He needs time at a lower level for a spell.
                            Shut up you muppet lol, jeez if there was ever a "i could tell you that!" or "yeah i knew that!", i forget his name now without looking on google but on paul whitehouse`s comedy show, in the pub scene, thats who you remind me of on here lol, forgot his name now.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Billy Bleach lol

Comment

At least he was on the bench yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X