No announcement yet.

jesus came back,will Adel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just lazy journalism. Being released so go back to the club he came from.

He won't be back. I would take him back if he is in shape but he won't be back.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Sorry, just read again,it was 'punts' you put.
      lollll
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

We tried to do something similar with Ravel Morrison and everyone knows how it finished. I will take the 2010/11 version of Adel instantly, however, knowing his reputation and laziness then, I will not consider it now. We have two quality players willing to give their best for the club in Luke and Eze. We do not need an under achiever, less motivated and money grabber like Adel!

Comment

Adel can come back but he'll have to pay for the ticket just like the rest of us.

Comment

The more I hear about this rumour, the more I think it's a load of old boll@x anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
              We tried to do something similar with Ravel Morrison and everyone knows how it finished. I will take the 2010/11 version of Adel instantly, however, knowing his reputation and laziness then, I will not consider it now. We have two quality players willing to give their best for the club in Luke and Eze. We do not need an under achiever, less motivated and money grabber like Adel!
              To be fair that didn't end that badly as he helped us into the play offs which we went up from but I know what you mean.
              We do love a flair player at QPR though so I was happy to see him given a chance by us.

Comment

Adels delighted to be coming back,,,,,,

Comment

If he did come back to English game it will be to the only manager who can handle and tame him so expect see him at Cardiff

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    If he did come back to English game it will be to the only manager who can handle and tame him so expect see him at Cardiff
                    Now this is a good call. Could definitely see that happening. You clearly haven't started drinking yet.....

Comment

Started at 10am bro
                      Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

Now this is a good call. Could definitely see that happening. You clearly haven't started drinking yet.....

Comment

I'd love Taarabt back but he'll have to work hard to get in the team,equally we know his talents and he has a huge potential to smash it again
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                        X