Why is the atmosphere on here so bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post

It’s all about opinions. It’s always difficult playing a beauty of a game against a Pulis hoofing team, but nicking 3 points against a Pulis team higher than us in the league is a good win in my book.

Now let’s get 3 more against Forest!
    It was indeed a good win. Not sure why Forest is so hard to beat on City Ground, but with this team I feel It is our chance to win now.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

The atmosphere on here sure seems to have gotten better this weekend after a good win, right?

...right?
      Genuinely no offence meant , .............in England we say ,got ,in America ,they say gotten, its our language ,hence English ,just saying.......
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Genuinely no offence meant , .............in England we say ,got ,in America ,they say gotten, its our language ,hence English ,just saying.......
        As English is only my second language, genuinely no offence taken, mate. So no worries.
        And I hope you don’t take any offence, when I say that your punctuation is a bit of a mess
        QPR since 1993
        WATRB since 2015
        First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

As English is only my second language, genuinely no offence taken, mate. So no worries.
          And I hope you don’t take any offence, when I say that your punctuation is a bit of a mess
          probly mate

Comment

You cant start a sentence with And btw .

Comment

The gotten /got thing spins my nut ,like English people you pronounce the k in schedule ! its just Americanism taking over our culture . Honestly don't mean to make Peter have it though ! So no offence genuinely meant !

Comment

The gotten /got thing spins my nut ,like English people you pronounce the k in schedule ! its just Americanism taking over our culture . Honestly don't mean to make Peter have it though ! So no offence genuinely meant !
                None taken, mate. It’s just forum banter
                QPR since 1993
                WATRB since 2015

Comment

None taken, mate. It’s just forum banter
                  Good man ! Cos thats how it was meant .

Comment

Good man ! Cos thats how it was meant .
                    Exactly. I'm sure you and I would have a good chat if we bumped into each other in an elevator or on the sidewalk.
                    QPR since 1993
                    WATRB since 2015

Comment

Exactly. I'm sure you and I would have a good chat if we bumped into each other in an elevator or on the sidewalk.
                      Excellent work!

Comment

You cant start a sentence with And btw .
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

What you mean like like being like used when not necessary like? Thats not like American but Disney. I guess their like 100% identical, but their like slightly different like. And I guess its not like just in the UK like. Last week in Prague like I heard some like kids going like this and like that in some kinda Slav, but like it was like peppered with like like and guess. And like you can like start a sentence with And like. Oh you so can.

Comment

Working...
                          X