Why is the atmosphere on here so bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Traffic on all message-boards is down Shania, since the burgeoning of social media. Forums (like this) have a much stronger community feel about them though, which will always be its USP.
    No doubt the atmosphere on plattforms like this is far more humane than what social media can "offer". It`s just a pity that posters like Stainroadislegend,and DeepSeaHoop i.e. have left us for good, it seems like..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
      I am on OneFootballForum.net and they are saying the same things, about less people. Though interestingly, they have the same amount of views than a year or two ago but the actual number of posts are down. So more people reading without commenting.
      That is the problem, I feel.

QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

I blame brexit

Comment

Think it is more balanced now than it has been. Most fans seem to accept how it is, realise that we are improving and a few losses will happen. A few more Hull performances will bring back the usual complaints. I came on here after the Leeds game expecting to see 'STEVE OUT' and all that, but there isn't any of it. This place had been known for over reactions, but it seems pretty consistent at the moment.
          i agree Spongey to me I see more posters of late speaking out against the mob that look to knock players and management and performances at every opertunity as they see progress is being made

Comment

Other the last manager I think opinions in the main are pretty standard

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Other the last manager I think opinions in the main are pretty standard
              IOW, let`s go for standard + from now on.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                It`s just a pity that posters like Stainroadislegend,and DeepSeaHoop i.e. have left us for good, it seems like..
                Posters come and go, that's just the way it goes. Yes those two were good but we've also had some good ones that have arrived since then.

Comment

I am on OneFootballForum.net and they are saying the same things, about less people. Though interestingly, they have the same amount of views than a year or two ago but the actual number of posts are down. So more people reading without commenting.
                  A lot of people only enjoy commenting when things are going wrong and are on numerous teams forums just waiting to pounce.

Comment

No Pete (Croyds) we do normally agree but both say it as it is no flannel that's what I meant mate

Comment

Posters come and go, that's just the way it goes. Yes those two were good but we've also had some good ones that have arrived since then.
                      That is true. But Bonheur is sorely missed.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Too many maverics, perhaps??
                        Sorry Shan that's me and me new diet, lots of fruit and I'm on the sprouts practice in time for crimbo!!

Comment

Posters come and go, that's just the way it goes. .
                          Admins too....

Comment

Well i won't be here much in the next coming days (not that I've been on much in the previous few days either lol) as I've got stomach surgery today (Tuesday). No solid foods for 6 weeks ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              Well i won't be here much in the next coming days (not that I've been on much in the previous few days either lol) as I've got stomach surgery today (Tuesday). No solid foods for 6 weeks ffs.
                              Good luck with that mate, my advice is to drink Guinness as soon as possible!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                                Good luck with that mate. Hope it all goes ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X