King Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Harry

I want the name of the surgeon that fixed his knees!!
    They held out very well baring in mind he could'nt even stand long enough to
    watch the grand kids play football!!

Mark Hughes in there next year? Won't have anything else to do.

Comment

The Greatest Hypnotist in the World

Comment

Melted candle man did well.

Have to say there has never been such an obvious winner of the show from the very beginning as Harry.

Really wanted to hate him but he won me over every day.

Football matters aside he came across as a REALLY likeable geezer and fully deserved his win.

All hail King Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          Melted candle man did well.

Have to say there has never been such an obvious winner of the show from the very beginning as Harry.

Really wanted to hate him but he won me over every day.

Football matters aside he came across as a REALLY likeable geezer and fully deserved his win.

All hail King Harry.
          This. Top fella, I have to say. Didn’t see it, but Harry is a Last of the Mohicans.....

Comment

The man is a total fraud and full of #### just ask Billy Bonds his mate of 30 years.

Comment

Harry was amazing in that show, he was the only reason I kept watching it,he is totally different in real life to what I expected, deserved to win

Comment

Harry has conned us all. Mark Hughes odds on next series.

Comment

Rebel. He is not different in real life he is a fraud and nothing like hr came across on that show. Dealt with him over the years and the only person who was worse to deal wirh was his number 2 Kevin Bond bigger wrong un that Redknapp.

Comment

Must admit since walking out on us with a p!ss poor excuse I hated him. Comes across as a proper bullish!tter to me BUT he actually won me over throughout his time in the jungle if not only for his tenacity and not shirking a thing thrown at him.

Last week I was watching it and mumbled ‘oh shut up you fraud’ and my son said to me ‘dad why do you dislike him so much, he gave us the best day of our lives at Wembley and brought us Charlie Austin’

It shut me up I’ll be honest. Good luck to him.

Comment

What a shi t show and what a con of a manager. Bloke is corrupt and spent his whole time lying about dodgy knee etc etc and yet we decide to believe he is a nice bloke because of a dreadful reality TV show, where e class celebs are trying to rebuild some kind of career. Just fuc king retire permanently you soppy sloppy faced cu nt, oh and thanks for ruining our club along with wire wool Hughes. Oh and the press are as gullible as some of our fans
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Great show and worthy winner although I would have been equally happy for Emily to win it.
                        I agree with a lot on here that I was wanting to see him fail spectacularly but he won me over and the comments from the other contestants would suggest he was a popular winner.

Comment

I never watch the load of ol crap, same as x factor, but under 'arry i had a magnificent day at Wembley
                          Just can't forget that

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            I never watch the load of ol crap, same as x factor, but under 'arry i had a magnificent day at Wembley
                            Just can't forget that
                            I still watch it but long gave up on the X Factor which has long run its course.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              The man is a total fraud and full of #### just ask Billy Bonds his mate of 30 years.
                              my mate had billy bonds in his cab a couple of years ago , he told him what 'arry had done , said he'd never speak to him again

Comment

Working...
                              X