Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday

Am I bothered
    Not really because we now have a great club back with a great manager and a great team and a great chairman
    We got our Rangers back maybe not premier league but exactly what we are a good championship club that can beat anyone on our day
    At last we now can move slowly forward after 6 years of complete chaos
    Don't be miserable today be happy chaps its gonna be a roller coaster by a good one .

Same. Haven't got a good record there and they're flying at the top of the league.

We've hit a sticky patch but I'm more than happy with what SMC is doing at QPR.

Comment

Glad we agree Jimmy this from two fairly critical posters of the ways things have been run previously at the club
      Things must definatly be improving we are a top ten championship club that's what we've always been really
      Im happy with that competitive great fan base tough place to come to for any club no matter what division

Comment

Sounds like we should have got a point. Hull was disappointing but I have faith in McLaren. We seem in a good place on and off the pitch.

Comment

Never a penalty but to come away from Leeds thinking we should have got something is very rare for QPR

Comment

How come Hemed is being picked ahead of Wells is that the best way forward he's a dangerous striker but not getting many chances atm

Comment

Sorry Wells. Instead of Hemed

Comment

Wells took his goal superbly General, very composed finish under pressure - always the sign of a good striker. His all round game was good too. Definitely deserves his starting place.

Fully agree with your OP though!

Comment

Yes agreed Stan just Hemed seemed so dangerous at the start of the season we need to try and get both into the team in some way.

Comment

I am more than happy with how we are this season and think we just need a decent point or win to get us back up and running. Like Amit in Charge and also SMc as managrr and we have seen some good stuff played in W12 this season.

Comment

Agree 73 hope the crowds come back too cos loftus road rocks when it's full up.

Comment

I remember watching Leeds beginning of last season and I told my mate I thought that they were the worst team I had even seem
                        Funny how things change so quickly in football Fulham were shite a year or so ago bottom 3 still bottom three sorry could not resist that lol
                        Things change very quickly if you get in right

Comment

Just need to nick a result to stop the rot and things will then start to turn for us. Win the winnable home games and compete away from home and we will be ok.

Comment

Wondering if Eze needs to be dropped for a bit to rest him he's not pulling his weight at present even though he's our most talented player
                            Samuel deserves a chance too he looks very promising

Comment

Totally agree General
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2