Match Thread | Dirty Leeds 2 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I have to agree; overall, not a terrible performance & could of easily nicked a draw.
    Having a bias ref again didn't help, but as many have already mentioned, a mid table finish would be an improvement.

Good to see youre still around fraggy, not seen or heard from you in awhile you old tart!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• We got beat by the odd goal in three ( penalty ) omg wer'e going down drop the players sack the manager ,Hugh's is out of work get him in now , it's all down to letting Pinky back ban him , FFS just do something anything

Comment

• Anyone in the know concerning Hall and his injury?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Hasn't taken long for the doom and gloomers to creep back in has it? Couple of defeats and there they are. Hull was a bad day at the office but i don't think many expected much here today and for all that we could quite easily have taken a point. We won't be looking over our shoulder at the bottom just like we won't be worried about what the top 6 are doing. We are a mid table side which considering the experts had us nailed on as whipping boys at the start of the season should indicate progress. Its the nature of the championship, win some lose some
          Tbf though Greg, Steve Mac is a shi t manager. Definitely proving to be no better than Holloway. Both lack consistency. I sat next to you at one game and you're a big lad but I have to State you some facts
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Comment

• Just took a look at Fulham messageboards I feel bit better now!!! No Dunkirk spirit there

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Tbf though Greg, Steve Mac is a shi t manager. Definitely proving to be no better than Holloway. Both lack consistency. I sat next to you at one game and you're a big lad but I have to State you some facts
                If you are seriously comparing mclaren and Holloway then I’m also sorry to say that you need help.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  We got beat by the odd goal in three ( penalty ) omg wer'e going down drop the players sack the manager ,Hugh's is out of work get him in now , it's all down to letting Pinky back ban him , FFS just do something anything
                  Watch out because free scoring boro are gonna give us a pasting next week LOFL. Who needs enemies when you’ve got support like that. I despair at some of the #### posted on here

Comment

At the risk of turning this into another Ollie thread....I thought Ollie did a good job here under difficult circumstances. I never rated McClaren much and didn't want him here however the players he has brought in...Leistener, Rangel, Cameron, Wells and Hemed have a fantastic attitude to playing for us and have all been decent signings. Had my doubts about all of em tbh.

After an awful first 4 games, we have shown that we can compete with anyone in this league. Add in other players with a great attitude like Freeman, Lumley and Wzsolek and you can see that we will have no problem holding our own in this league.

Think we are in with a small shout of the playoffs as have been lucky with injuries so far but that may change.
                    Last edited by Brian Wilson; 08-12-2018, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Watch out because free scoring boro are gonna give us a pasting next week LOFL. Who needs enemies when you’ve got support like that. I despair at some of the #### posted on here
                      Exactly what what I've been getting at for ages Greg , on here they don't look mom they look for Tom To//er of the match

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Exactly what what I've been getting at for ages Greg , on here they don't look mom they look for Tom To//er of the match
                        There are some dogs, and you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to work out who, who actually seem to buzz off of poor results and can’t wait to stick the knife in. It’s actually pathetic and frankly the club doesn’t need “support” like that. Fortunately I suspect that most of them don’t regularly go to games. Just come on here spouting absolute ######## as soon as things start to go against us. You’ve only got to trawl through social media and it’s rife with it. That’s the part of social media I really despise because sadly you give a platform for anyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Good to see youre still around fraggy, not seen or heard from you in awhile you old tart!
                          Hey mate, only just saw this, been stuck at work all day and trying to speed read on here at same time.

Not been able to listen into your radio shows for a couple of months as I work the late shift on Friday's and circumventing my works new firewall has become a bit tricky.

Good to see you back, and hope all is well
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Definitely proving to be no better than Holloway.
                            I'm sure sure you were being ironic, because the stats do not support this ludicrous assertion. Better PPG, better career stats, and much more importantly better football all round.

If you are being serious and are prepared to back your opinion with your money, I'm your man. I look forward to arranging the wager to our mutual satisfaction. Because if we aren't prepared to do that, it kind of means we know we're talking absolute shyte, doesn't it? ;)
                            Last edited by hal9thou; 09-12-2018, 01:38 AM. Reason: BEIUN

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

I'm sure sure you were being ironic, because the stats do not support this ludicrous assertion. Better PPG, better career stats, and much more importantly better football all round.

If you are being serious and are prepared to back your opinion with your money, I'm your man. I look forward to arranging the wager to our mutual satisfaction. Because if we aren't prepared to do that, it kind of means we know we're talking absolute shyte, doesn't it? ;)

Hal i had quoted you asking about our bet as ive genuinely forgot exact details of it as with being away, not for wanting to get into a ollie mac debate but weares statement cant be far off, we have 4 loan ex prem players in our squad yet as we speak are now sitting just two places above where ollie last left us who utilised the youngsters to get there, also at this stage of the season we`ve now lost 4 at home already and have had a very good run of form which looks to be dipping like youd expect in a season, but point is we are 14th with some very tough fixtures coming up.
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                                Eze and Freeman poor, Wells shot wildly over when any striker should be hitting the target and at least forcing a save. Scowen brings nothing to this team. Luongo best player today and shows how you have to go in 1-0 up so close to half time. If Leeds are top it shows how #### Championship is.
                                He definetly has to work on his tecnique when it comes to shooting. Apart from that, I think he is very isolated up front. And Yesterday, the gap between him and the midfield was too big, IMO.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X