Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing to Leeds at home in the 3rd Round...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give them ellersie if whole ground is not open let’s see how great there support actually is and take the dough off them

Comment

Could be the only fixture where the away fans outnumber the home...

Comment

Sunday 5th Jan

Comment

one thing is for sure ,unless we pull a real rival ,ie Luton ,Oxford ,Fools or Scum , i wont be coming out to play ,QPR has killed the cup for me ...................
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Give them ellersie if whole ground is not open let’s see how great there support actually is and take the dough off them
            Don't teams share the gate money? Reckon they'd easily sell out whole of school end.... Give them the paddocks if they want more. Can't see us progressing but it might actually be a decent game to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              one thing is for sure ,unless we pull a real rival ,ie Luton ,Oxford ,Fools or Scum , i wont be coming out to play ,QPR has killed the cup for me ...................
              Oxford?!

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

Oxford?!
                Yes mate , there was some right set tos with them in the 80s ! Not just the Milk Cup but certainly at their place .
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Never heard of that. Is it still seen as one now then? I was born in 89 so it was before me but I am 29 so seems like a big chunk of the fanbase wouldn't know about it.

Comment

Remember our last trip to the manor ground being bit lively. Think it was midweek fixture

Comment

If Kemar Roofe doesn't play, we'll p*ss on Leeds

Comment

Working...
                      X