No announcement yet.

Osayi-Samuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't drift out of games occasionally he does it every week. He needs to put the effort in a bit more and stop being so casual. I would like to see Hemed start over Wells because he is living on his reputation as a Prem striker at the moment.

Comment

#### me thank god there was no social media when Stan was playing ! Some would have slaughtered him too.......This is why the Mavericks are no longer about because fans turn on them far too easily. Eze is a fantastic talent but will have off days, don’t crucify him when he does, back him and we might just have unearthed a gem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Blimey that’s harsh to say he has no ambition! Poor lad, learning his trade and undoubtedly talented but has ‘no ambition’ based on a mediocre performance
        He's not an Adel but seems to lack 'appetite' for a fight.

"He's a special talent"; "Players like him are what we pay to see"; "He's still learning, he's not like Mbappe and Sanchez and Guendouzi, and Hudson-Odoi"; "He's a delicate flower that needs to be nurtured and protected." Blah, blah, blah.

No doubt he is gifted, I don't think he has the cojones to be stellar.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

largely because he goes over like a big girl.

If I was a ref I wouldn't give him much either.
          Who’s da. Wake up . Bet you voted leave . Eze is targeted by every team we play. Why? Because he’s one of If not the most talented players in the division. One bad game dosent mean he should be dropped . #####. JN

Comment

Really like BOS. He has pace and our team lacks that a bit at times. Pav scored and works hard but I don't know if he brings much else. Having said that, I thought Eze had a poor game. The lack of taking him off makes me think he has something in his contract that he has to play when fit. He has been out on his feet a few times yet stays on.

I think he is brilliant but sometimes he does need to come off.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
              Really don't see what all the fuss is with Eze.
              Although anyone with eyes can see how good he is and what he brings to the side.

Very rare off day for him but am sure he'll bounce back.

As for BOS - looked lively and did well.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

Who’s da. Wake up . Bet you voted leave . Eze is targeted by every team we play. Why? Because he’s one of If not the most talented players in the division. One bad game dosent mean he should be dropped . #####. JN
                Eze is a lightweight at the moment. He doesn't (note the clever use of the apostraphe) dominate games or impose himself. He is a 'willow the wisp', a mercurial distraction that needs to have attention paid to it but will never destroy you.

Comment

Back to BOS - watch him tear Leeds apart ( not on Saturday of course ! )

Comment

definitely think Saturdays performance deserves to see numerous changes. BOS and Hemed for starters and Hall if fit
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Eze is a lightweight at the moment. He doesn't (note the clever use of the apostraphe) dominate games or impose himself. He is a 'willow the wisp', a mercurial distraction that needs to have attention paid to it but will never destroy you.
                      Your deluded. Bet you wanted Mackies contract renewed. Deluded old carling drinking men shouldn’t be allowed on football forums. Spout nonsense . Go back to beating your wife and stop trying to find a way to criticise one of the best talents we’ve seen in a long time . JN

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        definitely think Saturdays performance deserves to see numerous changes. BOS and Hemed for starters and Hall if fit
                        What has Hamed done that warrants a start !!?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

Your deluded. Bet you wanted Mackies contract renewed. Deluded old carling drinking men shouldn’t be allowed on football forums. Spout nonsense . Go back to beating your wife and stop trying to find a way to criticise one of the best talents we’ve seen in a long time . JN
                          Oh dear......always makes you think someone has made a point when the response is offensive.

Comment

Working...
                          X