I remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember

......My team drawing 5-5, only difference is, ours was a better comeback having been 0-4 down at ht.
    I also remember being 4-1 down with about 5 mins left and drawing the game 4-4

Comment

This must go in here too

Comment

Another high scoring game

Comment

Comment

We're quite good at 3-3

Comment

Ahttps://youtu.be/W1btg3mpEOc

Remember and can’t forget

Comment

I remember the 5-5 well. I was late teens and at ht I think we were 4-0 down. My older brother suggested we go home and I persuaded him to see how the second half started.
                It is one of the reasons I never leave early (away to Fulham in the Warnock season excepted|!)

Comment

some of the coffin dodgers on here must remember some great games from 1920s
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I remember us putting 9 past Tranmere but we didn't have colour tvs then let alone You Tube.

Comment

The atmosphere in the second half for that 5-5 was the greatest iv witness at Loftus Road. It didn't half upset those Toons when the last goal went in !!

Comment

Didn't we have 2 goals disallowed as well
                        if I remember correctly

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          ......My team drawing 5-5, only difference is, ours was a better comeback having been 0-4 down at ht.
                          I also remember being 4-1 down with about 5 mins left and drawing the game 4-4
                          remember that game well, someone from elliserle threw a flare into the upper tier of the school end.

greatest comeback ever imo
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Got to be one of the worst players ever to "play" for us,Mark hateley
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY0w4U6PQk4

Remember that game like it was yesterday. Think it was a Sunday as was watching it with the old man with a roast in front of the box. Real novelty watching rangers on terrestrial tv. Safe to say the dinner went all over the tv,Ceiling and carpet wen the equaliser went in. My mum was ####ing livid. Also remember us being 3 down at Stockport and coming back to draw 3 all. We do love a comeback

Comment

Working...
                              X