No announcement yet.

No Player Going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might change if we get a £10/15 m bid for either Freeman or Eze.

Comment

Eze is as good if not better than Grealish. Yet, Spurs offered Aston Villa 25 million for him! So I would not expect our club to accept a bid in the region of ten million. That would be daylight robbery. The best we can do is try to keep him as long as we can, as Fulham did with Sessognion. (Hope I got the name correct!) He may be the difference for us returning to the Premier.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Might change if we get a £10/15 m bid for either Freeman or Eze.
        We won't

Comment

Agree I think Eze is better then Joey Essex too. Think he’s well over hyped and all this rubbish about most fouled player is rubbish as he goes down to easy

Comment

Makes you think a transfer embargo is going to benefit QPR, we will create that stability we’ve been needing for years now & on top of that what a great team we have at the moment to be able to do this stability process
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Agree I think Eze is better then Joey Essex too. Think he’s well over hyped and all this rubbish about most fouled player is rubbish as he goes down to easy
              Grealish is a nice player but no more than that and as you say over-rated. If you look at his goals and assists records per games played it is pretty poor and that is what counts in the end.

Comment

Love Amit , but sorry heard it all before, if someone comes in with a descent bid for Freeman Eze they're gone, and our record lately for holding for a good price isn't good, Austin .Smithies, think any reasonable bid will be accepted

Comment

58 if we get what there true value or more I can handle any player going as I get we need make ends meet

Comment

As I stated we are not very good at getting true value for our players lately Austin £4M Smithies £2.5 plus a few add on's

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      As I stated we are not very good at getting true value for our players lately Austin £4M Smithies £2.5 plus a few add on's
                      Big differences at play. Both Austin and Smithies were a sale with a whimper. Singular club interest. No bargaining power.

Eze is and will continue to be a highly coveted young English international player. We will have multple bids for him when the time comes. Same as what happened for Madison, which is what drives the price up.

We arent selling in Poundland anymore. In demand players command big fees as everyone wants a piece of the action. The market ultimately decides the price. Classic buying and selling economics, just like the stock market.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                        Makes you think a transfer embargo is going to benefit QPR, we will create that stability we’ve been needing for years now & on top of that what a great team we have at the moment to be able to do this stability process
                        I agree. We have been forced to think before we act.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

How comes Spurs aren't interested in Sessegnon anymore ?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            Ask Southampton supporters about Austin and they will say they paid £4m too much. For what Eze and Freeman cost us their wages are not high. even with new contracts, so what we
                            could replace them with free and 25% less wages makes me think any offers will be turned down.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              How comes Spurs aren't interested in Sessegnon anymore ?
                              Another overly hyped player

Comment

Even without an embargo I don't think we would have been doing much business in January, if any.
                                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                                X