No announcement yet.

Cashley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might well have dropped his wage demands but still to much for us. Let Frank Lampards Derby spend the money. Prefer the much younger Bidwell.

Comment

Doing his mate Frank a favour. He wouldn't consider any other team in the league imo.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

On a technical level he'll probably be much better than most LB's in the division but it will be interesting to see if he can bomb up and down the wings as much as is required of their current LB
        Can't be any less mobile than Paul Konchesky for us a few years back!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Don’t think he’s money grabber but equally don’t want see him at ours particularly as LB is not currently area of concern
          Westy this is the ctun that told the arsenal he wasn't a slave when offered 50k a week

Comment

could he be back for that poison dwarf cheryl
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Westy this is the ctun that told the arsenal he wasn't a slave when offered 50k a week
              .....and then went to Chelsea and got double that amount? Don't see the issue with that myself. I wouldn't work for someone for 50% of what my market rate salary is. In fact I'd question why anyone in their right mind would.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

.....and then went to Chelsea and got double that amount? Don't see the issue with that myself. I wouldn't work for someone for 50% of what my market rate salary is. In fact I'd question why anyone in their right mind would.
                end of the day they get paid stupid money but it not their fault they get it.And in life we all want money so you always go that pays the best. Its their job after all.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

end of the day they get paid stupid money but it not their fault they get it.And in life we all want money so you always go that pays the best. Its their job after all.
                  Exactly mate. 50 grand a week may be fairy tale money for the likes of us. But for a footballer, it's just a normal salary. And if they can get 100 grand elsewhere, why should they accept 50k a week?

Comment

Working...
                  X